The Miami Heat set a season high in ticket prices for Saturday’s home game against the Cleveland Cavaliers, when Dwyane Wade’s jersey will be retired.
The Heat will host a “L3GACY Celebration” honoring Wade. It will be part of a series of events scheduled at the American Airlines Arena the weekend of February 21, 22 and 23.
- Primary market tickets are nearly sold out via Ticketmaster
- Secondary market prices are averaging $602 per seat, 179% higher than the Heat’s 2019-20 overall home average.
- Tickets for the game are also 55% higher than the second most expensive game of the season – December 13th vs the Lakers.
- On TicketIQ, fans can get into the game for $139 on the corner of the 400 Level, behind the basket.
- 300 level tickets are starting at $183 in section 311, row 17.
- The cheapest lower-level seats are listed for $272 in section 102, row 37.
- Courtside seats are starting at $6,508
- The average list price is the third highest for any jersey retirement game since we starting tracking data in 2010. Behind only Kobe Bryant’s in 2017 ($1,477) and Paul Pierce’s in 2018 ($910)