On this weekend’s episode of In Depth with Graham Bensinger, former-NBA star Lamar Odom talks on how big role Khloé Kardashian played in his recovery, plus:
- Odom reflects on former teammate and friend Kobe Bryant
- Learning how to walk again
- How he still struggles with cognitive decline on and off the court
- Cheating on Khloé Kardashian
- Odom details how Vince Carter kept him from beating up Cuban
- How he won’t have sex again until he is married
Graham: How much credit do you give to Khloe for the role that she played in the recovery process when you were in the hospital?
Odom: I mean, she was there for me, helping me, um, you know, get my memory back. And help wiping my backside, things like that, when I was really weak. But I’d be a fool to give her any of God’s credit. You know what I mean? She didn’t bring me up out of …12 strokes and 6 heart attacks. She didn’t have nothing to do with healing me from that. But after I woke up, you know, she was supportive.