The NBA announced earlier today the list of the players and teams with the most popular jerseys in Europe.
LeBron James again is on top of that list, with the three-time NBA Champion and four-time NBA MVP overtaking three-time NBA Champion and two-time MVP Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors and 2016 NBA Champion and five-time All-Star Kyrie Irving of the Boston Celtics.
Regarding the most popular teams, the Warriors are on top of the list, with the Cleveland Cavaliers being second and the Celtics third, respectively.
Here are the respective lists:
- LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
- Kyrie Irving, Boston Celtics
- Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
- Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
- James Harden, Houston Rockets
- Kevin Durant, Golden State Warriors
- Lonzo Ball, L.A. Lakers
- DeMar DeRozan, Toronto Raptors
- Hassan Whiteside, Miami Heat
- Golden State Warriors
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Boston Celtics
- Chicago Bulls
- Los Angeles Lakers