Golden State Warriors star guard Klay Thompson discusses the injuries he sustained the last two years, where he stands with his rehab, and what he expects from his team upon his return.
- 0:00 Klay Thompson talks about his injury that forced him to miss the 2020-21 NBA season and where he is at in the rehab process.
- 6:35 Klay reveals where he thinks the Warriors franchise is at and how he expects the team to return to championship contenders once he returns.
- 14:00 Klay discusses the challenges he faced trying to rehab during the coronavirus pandemic.
- 15:20 Klay expresses that he still thinks about Kobe Bryant every day and bouncing back from a rough year.
- 15:51 Klay says he plans on being the All-NBA player he was.