LeBron James is among the highest-paid athletes in the world for this year, according to Forbes’ 2020 list.
The Los Angeles Lakers superstar’s $88.2 million in earnings for the year ranks him at No.5 on said list; he’s followed by Golden State Warriors marksman Steph Curry and Brooklyn Nets forward Kevin Durant.
Tennis icon Roger Federer was listed as the No.1 earner with a whopping $106.3 million. Soccer stars Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Neymar follow at No.s 2,3 and 4.
You could take a look at the top 10 right below:
- Roger Federer (tennis): $106.3 million
- Cristiano Ronaldo (soccer): $105 million
- Lionel Messi (soccer): $104 million
- Neymar (soccer): $95.5 million
- LeBron James (basketball): $88.2 million
- Stephen Curry (basketball): $74.4 million
- Kevin Durant (basketball): $63.9 million
- Tiger Woods (golf): $62.3 million
- Kirk Cousins (football): $60.5 million
- Carson Wentz (football): $59.1 million
James signed a four-year max contract with the Lakers in 2018 and is due $39.2 million this season, with a further $40 million to come next term. Curry signed a five-year, $201 million contract with the Warriors in 2017. Durant, who left Golden State in free agency last year, joined the Nets via a four-year, $164.25 million sign-and-trade deal.