Your favourite NBA players have worn Beats by Dr. Dre for the past decade, and today, Beats is announcing its first collection as an official partner of the league, bringing all-new designs to the fans.
Beats Studio3 Wireless – the brand’s noise-cancelling, wireless headphone – now features the iconic logos and colours of six NBA teams including the Boston Celtics, Golden State Warriors, Houston Rockets, Los Angeles Lakers, Philadelphia 76ers and Toronto Raptors.
The Studio line, Beats’ most customized over-ear design, has long been the style of choice for players to make a bold statement, block out the noise and get in the zone on game day. The NBA Collection gives fans the opportunity to get closer to the music and amp up their support for their favourite teams and players all the way to the playoffs.
Key Features of Studio3 Wireless
- Pure Adaptive Noise Cancelling (Pure ANC) actively blocks external noise
- Real-time audio calibration preserves a premium listening experience
- Up to 22 hours of battery life enables full-featured all-day wireless playback
- Apple W1 chip for Class 1 Wireless Bluetooth® connectivity & battery efficiency
- With Fast Fuel, a 10-minute charge gives 3 hours of play when battery is low
- Pure ANC-off for low power mode provides up to 40 hours of battery life
- Take calls, control music and activate Siri with multifunction on-ear controls
- Soft over-ear cushions for extended comfort and added noise isolation
Pricing and Availability
Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones – NBA Collection (£299.95) will be available soon from apple.com