Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors maintain their proud mark on top of Europe’s NBA merchandise list, the NBA announced today.
Highlighting e-commerce sales on NBAStore.eu since October 2016, the list again features three-time NBA Champion and 13-time NBA All-Star LeBron James at number two with 2017 NBA Champion and NBA Finals MVP Kevin Durant climbing from number six to number three since last season.
The list of most-popular team merchandise remains the same since October 2016, with the Golden State Warriors maintaining the top spot, followed again by the 2016 NBA Champion Cleveland Cavaliers and the Chicago Bulls, respectively.
Top 10 Selling Jerseys on NBAStore.eu (Europe)
- Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
- LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Kevin Durant, Golden State Warriors
- Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
- Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers*
- Kawhi Leonard, San Antonio Spurs
- James Harden, Houston Rockets
- Isaiah Thomas, Boston Celtics*
- Jimmy Butler, Chicago Bulls*
- DeMar DeRozan, Toronto Raptors
Top 5 Most Popular Teams on NBAStore.eu (Europe)
- Golden State Warriors
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Chicago Bulls
- Los Angeles Lakers
- New York Knicks
*Denotes players who changed teams after the 2016-17 season.