The NBA announced the most popular jerseys since the season restart in Orlando, with Los Angeles Lakers’ LeBron James and Anthony Davis in the top-three.
James secured the top spot followed by Dallas Mavericks’ Luka Doncic, Davis, Boston Celtics’ Jayson Tatum and Milwaukee Bucks’ Giannis Antetokounmpo.
The full players list:
1. LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers
2. Luka Dončić, Dallas Mavericks
3. Anthony Davis, Los Angeles Lakers
4. Jayson Tatum, Boston Celtics
5. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
6. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
7. Kevin Durant, Brooklyn Nets
8. Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
9. Kawhi Leonard, LA Clippers
10. Jimmy Butler, Miami Heat
11. Kemba Walker, Boston Celtics
12. Kyrie Irving, Brooklyn Nets
13. Russell Westbrook, Houston Rockets
14. Nikola Jokić, Denver Nuggets
15. Ja Morant, Memphis Grizzlies
Doncic, who averaged 31 points per game in his first career playoff series, earned his highest ranking to date.
Jimmy Butler returned to the most popular jerseys list for the first time since the 2018-2019 regular season.
On the top team merchandise sales list, the Lakers were followed by the Celtics, Chicago Bulls, Miami Heat and Golden State Warriors.
The full team list:
1. Los Angeles Lakers
2. Boston Celtics
3. Chicago Bulls
4. Miami Heat
5. Golden State Warriors
6. Toronto Raptors
7. Dallas Mavericks
8. Milwaukee Bucks
9. Portland Trail Blazers
10. Denver Nuggets
The Heat cracked the top five in merchandise sales for the first time since 2014, which was their last NBA Finals appearance.
All of the results are based on NBAStore.com sales between July 30 and Sept. 28.