LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers have kept the top spots on the NBA’s most popular jersey and team merchandise lists for the second half of the season.
Results are based on NBAStore.com sales for the second half of the 2020-21 NBA season from March 11 through July 13.
Top 15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys (No. of spots up or down from first half of the season):
- LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers (-)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks (+3)
- Kevin Durant, Brooklyn Nets (-)
- Luka Doncic, Dallas Mavericks (-2)
- Jayson Tatum, Boston Celtics (+3)
- Devin Booker, Phoenix Suns (Not ranked)
- Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors (-3)
- Kyrie Irving, Nets (-2)
- James Harden, Nets (-)
- Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers (+2)
- Trae Young, Atlanta Hawks (+3)
- Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers (Not ranked)
- Anthony Davis, Lakers (-6)
- Ja Morant, Memphis Grizzlies (Not ranked)
- Kawhi Leonard, Los Angeles Clippers (-2)
The Nets have three players in the top 10 with Kevin Durant (No. 4), Kyrie Irving (No. 8) and James Harden (No. 9).
Trae Young earned his highest ranking (No. 11) on the jersey list.
Giannis Antetokounmpo tied his highest jersey ranking (No. 2) ever.
Devin Booker also earned his highest ranking (No. 6) on the list.
Top 10 Most Popular Team Merchandise (No. of spots up or down from first half of the season):
- Los Angeles Lakers (-)
- Brooklyn Nets (-)
- Phoenix Suns (Not ranked)
- Milwaukee Bucks (+6)
- Chicago Bulls (+2)
- New York Knicks (Not ranked)
- Philadelphia 76ers (-2)
- Boston Celtics (-4)
- Golden State Warriors (-6)
- Toronto Raptors (-1)