Milwaukee Bucks star forward Giannis Antetokounmpo fields questions from the media and weighs in on how hard players went during the 2020 All-Star Game, questions how LeBron James of the Los Angeles Lakers is still playing at his prime at the age of 36, and shares how he plans to represent his country at the All-Star Game.
- 0:00 Giannis says he won’t take the All-Star Game moment for granted.
- 1:00 Giannis looks back on last year’s All-Star Game.
- 3:50 Giannis wonders how LeBron still is at his prime at the age of 36.
- 7:00 Giannis says his brother keeps his spirits up while he’s on the court.
- 9:00 Giannis says LeBron is the best player in the league.
- 10:30 Giannis says he wants consistency in his career like LeBron.