Vote for All-Euroleague team

EuroleagueFan voting for All-Euroleague team is open and all the fans can give their votes to the players whom they think deserved to be in the team. The voting system will be closed at midnight CET on April 17. On-line fan voting will count as 25% of the final count used to name the All-Euroleague Team. The other 75% will come from a media members voting simultaneously with the fans.

You may cast up to one ballot a day per IP address. The player who gets the most votes among fans will be considered their MVP choice. You can vote here .

POINT GUARDS TOP 5 RANKING
 
1. Sarunas Jasikevicius (Panathinaikos)
43,4% Votes
 
2. DeJuan Collins (Zalgiris)
9,9% Votes
 
3. Milt Palacio (Partizan)
8,7% Votes
 
4. Hollis Price (Lietuvos Rytas)
8,3% Votes
 
5. Willie Solomon (Fenerbahce Ulker)
8,1% Votes
 
 
SHOOTING GUARDS AND SMALL FORWARDS TOP 5 RANKING
 
1. Ramunas Siskauskas (CSKA Moscow)
29,2% Votes
 
2. Arvydas Macijauskas (Olympiakos)
15,1% Votes
 
3. Jonas Maciulis (Zalgiris)
10,6% Votes
 
4. Yotam Halperin (Maccabi)
7,8% Votes
 
5. Marcus Brown (Zalgiris)
7,3% Votes
 
 
POWER FORWARDS AND CENTERS TOP 5 RANKING
 
1. Ksystof Lavrinovic (Montepaschi)
26,7% Votes
 
2. Marijonas Petravicius (Lietuvos Rytas)
22,1% Votes
 
3. Terrence Morris (Maccabi)
8,9% Votes
 
4. Nikola Pekovic (Partizan)
8,5% Votes
 
5. Esteban Batista (Maccabi)
7,0% Votes
 

Advertisement