TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: 2010 World Cup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Greece pwned :-P
(Jun 11, 2010, 10:57 am)Vilius Wrote: [ -> ]Out of those that I want to fail - Italy, France and Germany.

2/3 failed IN STYLE. Yeah, it's good to be a hater Tongue
Lol, go South America! Biggrin
[Image: image60.png]
(Jun 26, 2010, 2:41 pm)BlackĀ Urum Wrote: [ -> ][Image: image60.png]

Biggrin So true
Oh my G-- what a game!!!

SO GEHEN DIE DEUTSCHEN, DIE DEUTSCHEN GEHEN SO...

England is gong home is going home is goooooooing hoooooooooome
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR! Protest Drinks
Germany deserved that victory, they were better anyway, but too bad the refs ruined even bigger drama that could happen.. now the English NT will have a good excuse, and that's what they really wanted Tongue

Anybody said karma? Laugh (1966)
Na, i was cheering for England actually, but if Germany wins the Cup, then Serbia will be the only team defeated the champion witch makes us champions of the universe and Space Jam and Star Wars and everything! Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
(Jun 27, 2010, 6:49 pm)MaccabiTA Wrote: [ -> ]Germany deserved that victory, they were better anyway, but too bad the refs ruined even bigger drama that could happen.. now the English NT will have a good excuse, and that's what they really wanted Tongue

Anybody said karma? Laugh (1966)

I believe we would have won anyway. The ref just made this victory half for us. German magazines accusing the Uruguayan ref of being drunk and having over-celebrated his country's qualification of the night before. And the president of the German football federation said at halftime "It was a clear goal. Score should be 2-2".
I've guessed 3 of the last 4 exact scores correctly. Biggrin

Too bad the one time I actually placed a bet I got all 3 wrong.
Spain's in the quarter final! woohoo Biggrin if they don't beat Paraguay, it's the ultimate proof for the semi-final curse..

here's some love from their neighbours:

[Image: 176345.jpg]
Kiss my asscrack?
(Jun 30, 2010, 3:30 pm)Led00 Wrote: [ -> ]Kiss my asscrack?

Rofl3 hi-larious!
Go Netherlands !!!

Thup
SUAREZ WHAT A KEEPER!!! Rofl3
I've watched five World Cups so far in my life. This one was the worst by far!
Totally agree, the only match worth watching was for the 3rd place IMO
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6