Poll: 2010 World Cup winner?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Spain
66.67%
4 66.67%
Brazil
16.67%
1 16.67%
Argentina
0%
0 0%
England
16.67%
1 16.67%
The Netherlands
0%
0 0%
Italy
0%
0 0%
France
0%
0 0%
Germany
0%
0 0%
Portugal
0%
0 0%
C?e d'Ivoire
0%
0 0%
Uruguay
0%
0 0%
USA
0%
0 0%
South Africa
0%
0 0%
Greece
0%
0 0%
Serbia
0%
0 0%
Cameroon
0%
0 0%
Paraguay
0%
0 0%
North Korea
0%
0 0%
Chile
0%
0 0%
Other
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 World Cup
Greece pwned :-P
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
(Jun 11, 2010, 10:57 am)Vilius Wrote: Out of those that I want to fail - Italy, France and Germany.

2/3 failed IN STYLE. Yeah, it's good to be a hater Tongue
Lol, go South America! Biggrin
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
[Image: image60.png]
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

(Jun 26, 2010, 2:41 pm)Black Urum Wrote: [Image: image60.png]

Biggrin So true
Oh my G-- what a game!!!

SO GEHEN DIE DEUTSCHEN, DIE DEUTSCHEN GEHEN SO...

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

England is gong home is going home is goooooooing hoooooooooome

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR! Protest Drinks
Schwach wie flasche leer
Germany deserved that victory, they were better anyway, but too bad the refs ruined even bigger drama that could happen.. now the English NT will have a good excuse, and that's what they really wanted Tongue

Anybody said karma? Laugh (1966)
Na, i was cheering for England actually, but if Germany wins the Cup, then Serbia will be the only team defeated the champion witch makes us champions of the universe and Space Jam and Star Wars and everything! Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
(Jun 27, 2010, 6:49 pm)MaccabiTA Wrote: Germany deserved that victory, they were better anyway, but too bad the refs ruined even bigger drama that could happen.. now the English NT will have a good excuse, and that's what they really wanted Tongue

Anybody said karma? Laugh (1966)

I believe we would have won anyway. The ref just made this victory half for us. German magazines accusing the Uruguayan ref of being drunk and having over-celebrated his country's qualification of the night before. And the president of the German football federation said at halftime "It was a clear goal. Score should be 2-2".
Schwach wie flasche leer
I've guessed 3 of the last 4 exact scores correctly. Biggrin

Too bad the one time I actually placed a bet I got all 3 wrong.
Spain's in the quarter final! woohoo Biggrin if they don't beat Paraguay, it's the ultimate proof for the semi-final curse..

here's some love from their neighbours:

[Image: 176345.jpg]
Kiss my asscrack?
(Jun 30, 2010, 3:30 pm)Led00 Wrote: Kiss my asscrack?

Rofl3 hi-larious!
Schwach wie flasche leer
Go Netherlands !!!

Thup

SUAREZ WHAT A KEEPER!!! Rofl3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxCaIrG-V0s
I've watched five World Cups so far in my life. This one was the worst by far!

Totally agree, the only match worth watching was for the 3rd place IMO

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Croatia Are The Rightful 2018 World Cup Champions Abram Jones 0 1,996 Jul 15, 2018, 9:58 pm
Last Post: Abram Jones
  FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifiers TalkBasket 2 2,886 Jul 2, 2018, 1:19 pm
Last Post: Wilsondrake
Basketball 2018 FIFA World Cup Opening Ceremony Wilsondrake 0 1,787 Jun 14, 2018, 11:53 am
Last Post: Wilsondrake
  Best Countries Per Capita/Wealth Before 2018 World Cup Abram Jones 0 1,686 Jun 11, 2018, 7:42 am
Last Post: Abram Jones
  2010/11 UEFA Champions League Black Urum 6 6,384 Mar 9, 2011, 6:28 pm
Last Post: MaccabiTA