TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: 2010 World Cup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm rooting for England as well and they were a huge disappointment yet again...I'm hoping for some good football in two days (3 terrible games tomorrow), because there have barely been any goals so far.
You should try Spain Smile

PS ur not a real fan Tongue

England with the traditional miserable GK mistake.
germany guys. germany. but no offense i understand why you wouldn't support germany...(pls let us not go political/historical). Btw we have some 10 guys of foreign heritage
Ok, tomorrow it is Serbia's turn! We have to win this one, cause it is a wright way to avoid England in the second stage Tongue
(Jun 12, 2010, 10:51 pm)suricata Wrote: [ -> ]germany guys. germany. but no offense i understand why you wouldn't support germany...(pls let us not go political/historical). Btw we have some 10 guys of foreign heritage

In my case there are no historical reasons for not supporting Germany. It's because of an old 'rivalry' between me and my brother. He hates the teams that I support and vice versa.
(Jun 12, 2010, 10:46 pm)MaccabiTA Wrote: [ -> ]You should try Spain Smile

PS ur not a real fan Tongue

England with the traditional miserable GK mistake.

I'm rooting for them because I bet on them Biggrin

When Israel makes the world cup, we'll have a real team to root for.
(Jun 12, 2010, 10:13 pm)Vilius Wrote: [ -> ]Once again England disappointed me. Maybe it's too early to judge them after only game but I doubt they'll go far this year. I need to start looking for another team to support.

Are you seriously rooting for a country where the national food is baked beans on two peace of toast garnished with 2 eggs? Crazy

Anyway, today we root for Slovenia and Serbia.

[Image: 88eb8d568debda5af661351d04690583_L.jpg?1...1276409008]
(Jun 12, 2010, 11:28 pm)kobimel Wrote: [ -> ]I'm rooting for them because I bet on them Biggrin

When Israel makes the world cup, we'll have a real team to root for.

Which means in about 40, 44 maybe 48 years we can have a real team to root for! woohoo Tongue
(Jun 13, 2010, 12:21 pm)MaccabiTA Wrote: [ -> ]Which means in about 40, 44 maybe 48 years we can have a real team to root for! woohoo Tongue

I say 52. Laugh

But seriously, the current generation (Benayoun, Ben Haim, Awate) is done after the Euro, let's hope the next generation (Assulin, Sahar, Harush) can take us further than they did.
(Jun 13, 2010, 12:24 pm)kobimel Wrote: [ -> ]I say 52. Laugh

But seriously, the current generation (Benayoun, Ben Haim, Awate) is done after the Euro, let's hope the next generation (Assulin, Sahar, Harush) can take us further than they did.

that's off-topic ,seriously, Israeli NT in the world cup thread is EXTREMLY off-topic Tongue
So, game is over.

Very bad play by Serbia and deserved win for Ghana.

...Was watching with my girlfriend (my dream came true, my girl is watching world cup with me! Biggrin)... we were swearing everything there was... then the red card happen... then the penalty kick happen... then, it was 93. min and it was over. I was like a drunk b*tch... i was so sad that i kept my mouth shout for 10 minutes. Then my girl roommate said something to my girlfriend:

"Ok, i can understand why is he sad. It's like when there is a sail down at the mall and every girl takes something but me!"

I looked at her, and left the area...

Respect.
Dedicated to Germany. Enjoy.

I watch it too. All games Biggrin because now I'm on summer holidays. Germany played very good but I think they always play good against kinda poor teams and I don't think that they could go very much in this WC. Smile

By the way, yesterday I watched WC games and then Lithuanian football...how we are poor in this sport...oh my... :/
Finally a good game... poor Austarlia coallpsed after the red card, could've been 6-0, 7-0..

I had a final exam today (began right when the Holland-Denmark game started) so I rushed myself and finished a 2:45 long test in 1 hour Laugh the game's not dissapointing so far
Lol look at the numbers on their pants

[Image: 172857.jpg]

Now that's an organized team Tongue
we suck. just 4 goals instead of 10
Haha, that is sick! Biggrin
Tomorrow the team of our hearts, the last standings free world plays the evil force of Brazil. You know what needs to be done boys!

[Image: political-pictures-kim-jong-il-smile-lau...=450&h=359]

Do it for our glorious leader.
Germany was the best team so far. Even though I don't support them, I have to admit that the game was a joy to behold.

So far in other games it seems that the teams are afraid to lose the first game. They are too cautious.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6