Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serbian Players Abroad
NBA 9-3-2011:

Boston Celtics:

Krstic: 38 minutes 20 points 7/10 field goals 6/7 free throws 9 rebounds 1 steal 1 block
Krstic very surprised me. Big man for Serbia play like greatest carrer moment. it's really a surprise, but or he keep this level long? You know, when he met Howard/Bynum, he will very big problam i think..
Quote:Krstic very surprised me. Big man for Serbia play like greatest carrer moment. it's really a surprise, but or he keep this level long? You know, when he met Howard/Bynum, he will very big problam i think..

Nenad will be ok with most teams. It is too early to tell about Lakers. Last night(2-9-2011) he played against Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan. He out played Blake Griffin. Krstic beat him in points and rebounds. With the Lakers Bynum, Gasol and Odom will be the real test of his talent. Those are three of the best in NBA. If Boston and Lakers meet in the finals Krstic will have a chance to show the world what a Serbian can do. Cool
He is awesome. Cool
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
@Stefans and everyone: Here is a link that has current STATS (statistics) from NBA you can look at all the leaders in NBA. Notice Darko Milicic of the Minnesota Timberwolves is ranked #3 in NBA for blocked shots Here is the link:

http://www.nba.com/statistics/
Quote:@Stefans and everyone: Here is a link that has current STATS (statistics) from NBA you can look at all the leaders in NBA. Notice Darko Milicic of the Minnesota Timberwolves is ranked #3 in NBA for blocked shots Here is the link:

http://www.nba.com/statistics/

Thanks. Wink
Quote:Krstic very surprised me. Big man for Serbia play like greatest carrer moment. it's really a surprise, but or he keep this level long? You know, when he met Howard/Bynum, he will very big problam i think..

It all depends on Rondo Laugh even I could put big numbers playing in one team with Rondo Biggrin
Bench-Warmer.net - my new web blog! ||| lt.bench-warmer.net - lietuviška blog'o versija! ||| I'm on twitter
Nemanja Bjelica got injured(broken bone in left hand). Thudown
Jaric broke his nose.
One of my favourite Serbian players, Milutin Aleksic, will miss the remained of the season.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Quote:One of my favourite Serbian players, Milutin Aleksic, will miss the remained of the season.

Where he play?
Quote:Where he play?

He came to Panionios to replace Vujanic. Who by the way signed a contract for next season too!
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

The injury of Vujanic was a set up then Tongue
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
USA

NBA

Boston Celtics 4/13/11

Nenad Krstic 25 minutes 13 points 6 rebounds 1 steal 1 block

Sasha Pavlovic 35 minutes 19 points 2 rebounds

Boston won 112 vs New York 100. Tonight was last game of regular season play. Saturday the NBA playoffs begin. Boston Celtics vs the New York KNICKS in 7 game series.
Macvan yesterday with another great game, 16 points and 8 rebounds (4/9 FG 7/8 free throws)

last game he had 25 points with 100% from the field and from the line.
Quote:Macvan yesterday with another great game, 16 points and 8 rebounds (4/9 FG 7/8 free throws)

last game he had 25 points with 100% from the field and from the line.

I'm telling you he is new rising star.And it was good job for Maccabi when they decided to buy him. Cool Thup
I sure hope his potential will be fulfiled and he will become one of Maccabi's leading players.

I believe from next season we'll start seeing his role in the team getting much more significant
For sure. Thup
Krstic after come back of Jermaine O'Neal play 3 minutes per game Thudown

Stojakovic had 21 points (5-10 for three) and 5 reb in win against Portland in play-offs now is 2-0 for Dalas.
Rakocevic at his best, Stjakovic as in the old days...

Hm... what will out NT look like? Biggrin
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Serbian League 2012 stefans 6 6,949 Jun 16, 2012, 6:52 pm
Last Post: stefans
  Serbian Cup 2012 stefans 2 4,489 Feb 15, 2012, 7:05 pm
  Serbian League to be member of ULEB? stefans 3 5,084 Oct 14, 2011, 3:14 pm
  Serbian Pro League 2011 stefans 36 26,825 Jun 25, 2011, 10:56 pm
  Serbian Cup Led00 10 9,657 Feb 17, 2011, 4:29 pm