TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Serbian Players Abroad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Spain

Novica Velickovic scored 10 points, 9 rebounds and 4 assists for Real Madrid in victory against Lagun Aro GBC 83-53.
Dusko Savanovic shined for the Valencia with 19 points and 6 rebounds against Caja Laboral 67-81 and Bjelica 14 points 4 rebounds and assist for Caja.
Uros Tripkovic 18 points 3 rebounds and 2 assists for Unicaja against Manresa 83-61.
Radenovic‡ 6 points and 13 rebounds.

Grecce

Milenko Tepic 24 points for Panathinaikos.
Milos Vujanic 14 points for Panionios.
Milos Teodosic 5 points,5 assists and 3 steals.
Jorovic 22 points

Nenad Krstic 13 points and 8 rebounds for Oklahoma Thunder.
Nenad played good last night! Too bad we couldn't pull off the win against Boston. I think its obvious Nenad plays better win he starts. I am expecting a good season from him. Also before the game yesterday he gave a speech about the earthquake in Serbia. hopefully your famliy is ok. Here is an article with Nenads comments. http://www.nba.com/thunder/blog_chrissil...01106.html

Saturday's Thunder Blog: Krstic Talks About Earthquake in Serbia, Durant Clocking OT, Brooks on Defense

By CHRIS SILVA | THUNDER.NBA.COM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRACTICE REPORT

Date: 11/6/10 Time: 2:49 p.m.

Nenad Krstic was having dinner in Los Angeles on Wednesday when he found out about the earthquake that hit his hometown of Kraljevo, Serbia.

The 5.3 magnitude earthquake had aftershocks that reached a 4.4 magnitude in central Serbia, killing two people and injuring 50. With his mother and sister here in the United States, Krstic said he first called his father back home but couldn't reach him for an hour because the phone lines were down.

'€œHe told me he was fine and my grandparents were fine and all my friends, nobody was hurt seriously but the houses and my apartment were totally destroyed,' Krstic said. 'The furniture, everything, walls, roof, everything was destroyed. We need to repair it. It'€™s not just me. I think 60 percent of the houses and buildings were half destroyed or totally destroyed. It's really bad. My hometown has a lot of poor people living there and they don'™t have the money. It'™s a hard thing to have happen over there. I'€™m really trying to help right now. A lot of people are living on the streets and not just because their houses were destroyed but they were scared to spend the night in the house because they were saying maybe another earthquake was coming.'

The Thunder will be raising funds at Sunday's game vs. Boston to assist with the relief effort in Serbia. The team will be accepting contributions at the game and in the auction area outside Section 111 will be raffling off Krstic's game-worn jersey that he will autograph and personally present to the winner after the game. The Thunder will match any funds that are raised. Here'€™s more info on how you can donate.

It's going to help a lot,'€ Krstic said. '€œOver there people work for $200, $300 a month, so you could imagine how much it'€™s going to help and I really appreciate the support from the Thunder organization and I'€™m trying to help as well. A lot of people in Serbia, a lot of basketball players and soccer players are trying to help. It's a bad situation. Like I said, people work for $200, $300. They don'€™t have money to repair their houses. So it (fan's assistance) is really appreciated by the team and organization."

So Thunder up! and Go Serbia! Much love from USA! Maybe if the ref don't cheat we will play USA vs Serbia in Olympic final 2012. See you in London. ;-)
In very bad situation is Kraljevo.That earthquake was very strong that people felt in Belgrade and Novi Sad(North Serbia) although that they are 93.20(150km) and 136.70(220km) miles from Kraljevo. Sad

Did they published how money will give?
I'm not sure if they have published the amount but I hope its significant. I like how basketball can bring people together.
Today announced by Serbia media.It's 10.000 dollars.For sure it will help. Rolleyes
So the entire team and fans of Oklahoma gathered 10K USD? Laughable amount if you ask me.
In Euroleague Serbian players

Vule Avdalovic helped Cholet with 15 points.In victory over Cibona.

Milko Bjelica for Lietuvos Rytas had 13 points and 5 boards in defeat against Barcelona.

Uros Tripkovic scored 21 points for Unicaja in victory over Roma.
I wonder when will Tepic start playing consistently...
When he got the money from Panathinaikos.He has suddenly forgot to play basketball. Cool
In Turkey

Jovo Stanojevic 10 points and 5 reb for Karsiyaka

Igor Rakocevic 13 points,4 reb and 2 ast for Efes Pilsen

Aleksandar Rasic 15 points,6 reb and 3ast for Trabzonspor
Spain

Ivan Radenovic 10 points,6 reb and 1 ast for Menorca.

Dusko Savanovic 7 points,3 reb and 1ast for Valencia.

Uros Tripkovic 5 points and 2 reb for Unicaja.
In Euroleague

Igor Rakocevic for Efes Pilsen 21 points (6-5 for two, 6-3 for three), 3 reb and 3 ast.And he become 9 player that achieved 2.000 points in Euroleague.

Milenko Tepic 13 points 4-4 for two.

Predrag Suput for Bamberg 11 points and 3 reb.

Milos Teodosic had 15 points, 7 ast and 4 reb.He reached valuation 24.And he had assists of the night.

In NBA

Darko Milicic set his own record in points and blocks 23 points,16 reb,6 blocks and 5 ast for Minesota.

Nenad Krstic 4 points and 3 reb.
So Milicic played his yearly great game.
Quote:So Milicic played his yearly great game.

This is great game for him since he come to NBA.And we can supose that next he will fail in points.Simply he is player that one day he play good and next morning he are suck. Bag
In Spain

Ivan Radenovic‡ 12 points for Menorca

Uros Tripkovic‡ 5 points for Unicaja

Dusko Savanovic‡ 17 points (6-14 in game), 8 reb and 5 ast.

In Greece

Milos Teodosic‡ 17 points (7-8 in game) and 8 ast.

Marko Keselj 13 points (4-6 in game), 5 reb and 1 ast.

Zoran Erceg 4 points (2-3 in game).

Milos Vujanic‡ 17 points (6-14 in game) and 2 ast.

Dejan Borovnjak 5 points (2-3 in game).

Vladimir Petrovic‡ 17 points (5-14 in game), 9 reb and 4 ast for Iraklis.
Petrovic plays as a Greek Biggrin
Quote:Petrovic plays as a Greek Biggrin

I didn't know that. Blink When he got passport? Smile Media in Serbia still talking about Serbian players in Greece including him.
Probably since 2000 when he signed for Aris. His Greek surname is Stergiou.
In NBA

Darko Milicic again with 22 points,8 reb,4 ast and 5 blocks against San Antonio.

Pedja Stojakovic debut for Toronto with 7 points against Philadelphia.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5