TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: 2008/09 European signings and rumours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
[quote name='"Roy M":81p0pfj5'][quote name='"Rivers7":81p0pfj5']Olympiakos announced Yotam Halperin! <!-- sSmile -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/smile.gif[/img]<!-- sSmile -->[/quote]

I'm not sure that smile is the right way to write it... <!-- sBag -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/bag.gif[/img]<!-- sBag -->[/quote]

What ? I thought that he was one of the most favorites Israeli players in Tel-Aviv. What happened ? I think, he is a very good player too. For me, it's like a better version of PAO's Becirovic ( nowadays )... <!-- sBlink -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/blink.gif[/img]<!-- sBlink -->
[quote name='"Rivers7":2q0tpt4s'][quote name='"Roy M":2q0tpt4s'][quote name='"Rivers7":2q0tpt4s']Olympiakos announced Yotam Halperin! <!-- sSmile -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/smile.gif[/img]<!-- sSmile -->[/quote]

I'm not sure that smile is the right way to write it... <!-- sBag -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/bag.gif[/img]<!-- sBag -->[/quote]

What ? I thought that he was one of the most favorites Israeli players in Tel-Aviv. What happened ? I think, he is a very good player too. For me, it's like a better version of PAO's Becirovic ( nowadays )... <!-- sBlink -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/blink.gif[/img]<!-- sBlink -->[/quote]

I hope that Oly will play with Maccabi in the same group. You'll see what do I mean...In the same time that Vujcic will get a king size welcome, Halperin will get a curses that he can't even dream about in his inferior dreams.

Maccabi's fans hate Halperin and happy that he left the team.
Coach Panigiani will be the captain os Montepaschi Siena, until 2011 & also Efes Pilsen came in agreement with Cajasol's ex-center, Andrew Bets.
[quote name='"Konstantinos":1605k90h'] Efes Pilsen came in agreement with Cajasol's ex-center, Andrew Bets.[/quote]

i hope that it's only a rumour. He is not top level player, slow and not fighter.
Siena re-signed coach Pianigiani for 3 seasons.
[quote name='"Konstantinos":3bt6mx65']Coach Panigiani will be the captain os Montepaschi Siena, until 2011 & also Efes Pilsen came in agreement with Cajasol's ex-center, Andrew Bets.[/quote]

I can't understand Ataman... He had Quinton Hosley and Alexander Johnson in his hands, but prefers Shumpart and Bets...
Pepe Sanchez signed 1+1 contract with Real Madrid.

CSKA recycled Van Den Spiegel like garbage...
[quote name='"Roy M":1p6uqtv7'][quote name='"Konstantinos":1p6uqtv7']Coach Panigiani will be the captain os Montepaschi Siena, until 2011 & also Efes Pilsen came in agreement with Cajasol's ex-center, Andrew Bets.[/quote]

I can't understand Ataman... He had Quinton Hosley and Alexander Johnson in his hands, but prefers Shumpart and Bets...[/quote]

I think that Hosley moved in Madrid, right?! it's really understandable that he left Efes.. but Bets, is the ''stupiest'' center i've ever known.. <!-- s:grin: -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif[/img]<!-- s:grin: -->
[quote name='"Test":2ffingtl']Pepe Sanchez signed 1+1 contract with Real Madrid.

CSKA recycled Van Den Spiegel like garbage...[/quote]

Van Den Spiegel will be great addition to any team.
Hi.. I suggest not to listen too much to ROY M (Roy Marom ) he's been banned for life from the most popular Israeli basketball forum "Salnews" for the right reasosns. so when the guy says "maccabi fans hates Yotam" and crap like that I suggest to ignore. Most of maccabi fans likes Halperin and wanted him to stay and quiet angry at him for talking with other clubs when he stills holding a contract for one more year in Maccabi. I wish the best for Oly, but i will allso be glad to watch Yotam having a realy bad season and ofc I would be extremly sad to watch AP in OLY (though it seems completly unlikley this days-Go go go PArker stay in USA and don't come to europe unless it;'s Maccabi)

second of all Maccabi is negotiating with Ante tomic, offering him a long term contract in order to make himn the lreading C for the team in the post Vujcic era.

Hi Vilius it's nice to b back. <!-- sSmile -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/smile.gif[/img]<!-- sSmile -->
Unicaja signed Omar Cook for 2 seasons from Crvena Zvezda.
[quote name='"GuyOFK":zq29tc4t']Hi Vilius it's nice to b back. <!-- sSmile -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/smile.gif[/img]<!-- sSmile -->[/quote]

Hey Guy, it's good to see you posting again. I hope you are alright.

So Tomic is still in negotiations stage with Maccabi?
Ante Tomic is the one who was selected in NBA Drafts, right?! ..is he going to agree under an NBA out or something like that?

Also, Sasa Kaun was selected also.. is this problem with his signing with CSKA?! <!-- sHuh -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/huh.gif[/img]<!-- sHuh -->
Tomic has to huge of a buy-out for Maccabi. Rumors are that it's somewhere around 1 M €
[quote name='"Konstantinos":1kqkqnjp']Ante Tomic is the one who was selected in NBA Drafts, right?! ..is he going to agree under an NBA out or something like that?

Also, Sasa Kaun was selected also.. is this problem with his signing with CSKA?! <!-- sHuh -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/huh.gif[/img]<!-- sHuh -->[/quote]

Players who are drafted in the first round get guaranteed NBA contracts if I recall correctly. Those who are picked in the second round are optional and the club can choose wether to sign a contract or send the player to play in other league. Usually players who sign with a team in Europe and try their luck in NBA Draft, have a clause in their contracts which lets them leave for NBA. So it solves the problem.
[quote name='"GuyOFK":1hbokc7s']Hi.. I suggest not to listen too much to ROY M (Roy Marom ) he's been banned for life from the most popular Israeli basketball forum "Salnews" for the right reasosns. so when the guy says "maccabi fans hates Yotam" and crap like that I suggest to ignore. Most of maccabi fans likes Halperin and wanted him to stay and quiet angry at him for talking with other clubs when he stills holding a contract for one more year in Maccabi. I wish the best for Oly, but i will allso be glad to watch Yotam having a realy bad season and ofc I would be extremly sad to watch AP in OLY (though it seems completly unlikley this days-Go go go PArker stay in USA and don't come to europe unless it;'s Maccabi)

second of all Maccabi is negotiating with Ante tomic, offering him a long term contract in order to make himn the lreading C for the team in the post Vujcic era.

Hi Vilius it's nice to b back. <!-- sSmile -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/smile.gif[/img]<!-- sSmile -->[/quote]

Cut your bullshit. you can go back to your burrow, which you hide your self.

Don't try even to read this stupid "Gay" .

Most of Maccabi's fan hate Halprein and this stupid Guy representative only his self and another 10 years old girls.
Come on guys calm down. No need for insults.
According to [url="http://http"]this[/url] Roko Uki? will leave Barcelona and will sign with the Raptors.

Andriuškevi?ius (yes, him) is close to sign with Cajasol to replace Andrew Betts.
[color="#FF0000"][Deleted: OT and unnecessary][/color]
There's the rumour now that the NBA player PAO wants to sign is... Ilgauskas <!-- sRolleyes -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/rolleyes.gif[/img]<!-- sRolleyes -->
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22