Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did you find TalkBasket?
Quote:Hi there, welcome to TB and please don't stop posting Thup

ok man,don't worry Wink
Quote:We are interested in knowing where do we get our members from. Have seen our link on other site or someone told you about it or maybe a search engine.

Hi, My name is Raze. I found a link to this site on a friend's Facebook page. I'm a big fan of basketball. I watch NAIA, NCAA, NBA. For the last year I've been keeping up with some Euroleague. My favorite teams are the North Carolina Tar heels, Oklahoma Sooners and New York Knicks.

-Raze
Quote:Hi, My name is Raze. I found a link to this site on a friend's Facebook page. I'm a big fan of basketball. I watch NAIA, NCAA, NBA. For the last year I've been keeping up with some Euroleague. My favorite teams are the North Carolina Tar heels, Oklahoma Sooners and New York Knicks.

-Raze

Welcome aboard.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Quote:Hi, My name is Raze. I found a link to this site on a friend's Facebook page. I'm a big fan of basketball. I watch NAIA, NCAA, NBA. For the last year I've been keeping up with some Euroleague. My favorite teams are the North Carolina Tar heels, Oklahoma Sooners and New York Knicks.

-Raze

Stick around, Raze. You can discuss NBA and NCAA here too as well as get lots of info about European basketball.
Thanks I'm learning a lot already!
Quote:Thanks I'm learning a lot already!

Hah you reply after 5 months. Biggrin It's good to know that you have interest to stick here. Thup Cool
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Well I think it was twitter. I followed talkbasket, went to homepage and found out about forum...
Hmm, I haven't seen this topic!!

I found talkbasket by searching an international basketball forum.

I searched for an international basketball forum because I wanted to talk with people from around the globe who also love this great game and exchange thoughts with one another!!! Good

Tb ROCKS!!!!! Skull
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
It's great to have you all here guys, we really appreciate your presence and help of building this place up. [Image: thup.gif]

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

-Raze

Have you picked a Euroleague team to support yet?
Say skangles, who else from 24sec do we have aboard on here? Do you know if the admin came over to us here?
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
Simas joined us, made 2 posts and then vanished. I think that it is just the two of us keeping the 24sec.net memory alive. Maybe the others stopped following basketball? Laugh
Ah yes, you're right. I think efes4ever on here is also from 24sec if I remember correctly. I was referring to the Israeli admin on 24sec, would have been good to have seen him around again.
The efes chap said he's not the same poster. Eyal would be a good addition to talkbasket but since 24sec was his website it may be tough for him to join another board.

Have you been to 24sec lately? New posters are signing up daily and the stats will show that there are 5-6 active readers at any given time. Considering that there has been no real discussion over there since 2008, it really makes you wonder what people are smoking.
Well, if you guys can still reach those guys, we would be more than happy to welcome and host them here.

Quote:The efes chap said he's not the same poster. Eyal would be a good addition to talkbasket but since 24sec was his website it may be tough for him to join another board.

Have you been to 24sec lately? New posters are signing up daily and the stats will show that there are 5-6 active readers at any given time. Considering that there has been no real discussion over there since 2008, it really makes you wonder what people are smoking.

No I haven't been around 24sec in ages actually. Eyal liked discussing basketball, you really think he power tripped on being the admin? :p At least he could chat with other Israeli users about basketball in an international setting. That's pretty amazing what you describe about the signups, but perhaps these are glitches left behind since 2008? I have no idea why people would still be reading our archives of pap Rofl3

Funny that Eyal is still paying for the domain even if its pretty much a ghost town of a forum from now on?
Actually for me, i just did a normal google search, typed "Basketball Chat" then i saw TalkBasket and feel very interested, because i knew i can get to chat with lots of basketball fans and players! Biggrin
Welcome on TB Wink
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
somebody told me in chatroom on www.hoopligans.com
Through ForumPromotion ofcourse
[Image: s36ua1m.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello TalkBasket waynemarvel 0 175 Feb 2, 2024, 8:21 am
Last Post: waynemarvel
  Hey TalkBasket.... Rob Scott 5 5,278 Jun 19, 2011, 9:18 am
Last Post: Led00
  Welcome to TalkBasket! Ali 123 52,013 Feb 1, 2008, 1:19 am