Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011/12 Ex-Yugo signing and rumours
Dzikic to take over KK Zagreb

(Dedicated to the Slovenians in here who doubt my news and sources) Wink
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

I don't know who didn't trusted you because your news about UOL signings were spot on. Do you know if krka will get any compensation because both dzikic and booker are under contract if i am not mistaken.

But I think the bigger news in slovenian basketball is who will coach olimpija in the upcoming season. Is sagadin still the main candidate? I hope not, because the money problems began in his era and even you said that with his coming a lot will change for the worst. Some other names I dont like have been mentioned( urlep, pipan), and some great coaches like filipovski, maljkovic and especially vujosevic were also mentioned. It was said that vujosevic already had two meetings with the mayor of Ljubljana. Do you have any news about this? I would really love to hear something about this topic, possibly some good news Biggrin

And if i am already askings, are there any news about player signings, it is said that lakovic is close to olimpija, but will that mean that ilievski is leaving? If you have any news about that i would also love to hear them if you can tell us something. Or just tell me over PM, I promise i will not spread these rumors Biggrin
I don't know anything more than I wrote before... anyway I don't think there is a serious team out there who would be looking for new coach while the play-offs are going on, so possible after they end.

But I can write some prediction based on general knowledge and experience.

Vujosevic would be ideal, but he refused to talk even with Efes Pilsen because he is still under contract with CSKA Moscow and if he signs with another team he will be losing a lot of money...

Lakovic will do everything possible until the last day to find a contract in Europe, he will never put anything above money, not even return to Slovenia.

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

Well, I hope he got bored Rolleyes
Dzikic was in Zagreb this week. Hopefully they will sing him
Dzikic said that the story about zagreb is not true. He has a lot of offers, but at the moment is really angry about false news like the one about zagreb. It is mentioned that Lietouvas rytas is very interested in him
Quote:Dzikic said that the story about zagreb is not true. He has a lot of offers, but at the moment is really angry about false news like the one about zagreb. It is mentioned that Lietouvas rytas is very interested in him

maybe he is....but that week he was in Zagreb watching Zagreb's game Wink
Quote:Dzikic to take over KK Zagreb

(Dedicated to the Slovenians in here who doubt my news and sources) Wink

I suppose you were wrong after all. Biggrin
I know that Draiper has new 2 seasons contract with Cedevita.
A rumour in Israel says that Jerusalem want him.

Any chance that he'll be releace from Cedevita?
I doubt it, cedevita is financially pretty strong.

In other news, all of the slovenian adriatic league clubs will have new coaches. Rumor has it sagadin already signed a 2 year contract with helios, Olimpija will most likely sing filipovski, top candidate for Krka is Ales Pipan and it is said that Lasko wants rade mijanovic.

I also heard that smodis will sign for krka...
I saw a new rumor on the net saying, that zdovc is again an option for olimpija, and with him comes piksi subotic as the sports director.

Black Urum, maybe you have some information? Smile
I heard Zdovc was a candidate for Aris and that Olimpija wants him too and in case he returns the GM will change too.

Around Olimpija is too many lobbies for this club to work normally and be healthy..
Quote:I heard Zdovc was a candidate for Aris and that Olimpija wants him too and in case he returns the GM will change too.

Thanks for the answer.

Now i heard some new rumors. That Zdovc is pretty close to krka and that olimpija is talking with jiri welsch. Do you maybe know anything about this?
Cedevita hires Drazen Anzulovic as new Head Coach
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Rado Trifunovic (ex Helios) is the new Zlatorog Lasko head coach. It is expected that Zmago Sagadin will replace him in Helios.
Kemzura denied rumors on Zalgiris Kaunas

The coach wants to be focused on Lithuanian NT

Kestutis Kemzura, who parted ways with Lokomotiv Kuban today, denied the rumors about his transfer to Zalgiris Kaunas for the next three seasons (2+1). The coach said that he wants to be focused just on Lithuanian NT. Lithuania which will host Eurobasket 2011 in September.
Krka hired Nenad Trajkovic as the new head coach. Until now he was the assistant coach in Phoenix Suns.
Is he good?
Quote:Is he good?

He was on Phoenix Suns coaching staff... should count for something.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2012/13 Ex-Yugo signing and rumours stefans 4 5,522 Nov 5, 2012, 8:25 pm
Last Post: stefans
  2011/12 Adriatic League News, Fixtures & Results stefans 86 53,004 Apr 28, 2012, 11:21 pm
  Talented players in the Ex-Yugo Republics and the Balkans Akademix17 25 21,109 May 13, 2011, 11:26 pm
Last Post: pohani komarac
  2010/11 Serbian, Croatian, Slovenian, Montenegrin and Bosnian Signings and Rumours stefans 122 66,472 Mar 29, 2011, 6:22 pm
  Cibona Zagreb 2010/2011 Kenneth23 79 52,259 Mar 29, 2011, 6:18 pm