Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011/12 Ex-Yugo signing and rumours
Cedevita lands Chris Owens from Azovmash.
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Guys, I am working on the new TB transfers and rumours table, which is the most complete in entire world I dare to say (if you know something similar and better just let me know and I will do a better one!)..

You can see the result (not final yet) here: https://www.talkbasket.net/transfers

As you can see I was unable to follow Yugo teams this summer, so they are almost empty...

I would like to ask your help, especially the yugo guys in here... what I need is:

Official and rumoured about players in, players out and possible renewals.

Thanks!
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Ok.It's officially rumored that Vladimir Dragicevic who last season played in Caja Laboral is on radar of Partizan.
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
The only (official) information about Union Olimpija till now is that they are interested in Jaka Blazic (Geoplin Slovan, 1990)...

Goran Jagodnik (unofficially), Jan Å pan, Sasu Salin, Davis Bertans and Dino Muric are under contract for the next season.
Signings and rumours.

Olimpija:

IN (rumour): Jaka Blazic (Geoplin Slovan)

Krka Novo mesto

IN (official): Nenad Trajkovic (Phoenix Suns) - Head Coach
OUT (official): Goran Ikonic (Pinar Karsiyaki), Dusan Djordjevic (Oostende)
OUT (rumour): Chris Booker

Zlatorog Lasko

IN (official): Rado Trifunovic (Helios Domzale) - Head Coach
OUT (official): Ales Pipan (Poland NT), Slobodan Bozovic, Miha Cmer, Maj Kovacevic
OUT (rumour): Jure Pelko
RENEW (official): Daniel Vujasinovic

Helios Domzale

IN (official): Zmago Sagadin - Head Coach
IN (rumour): Sandi Cebular (Geoplin Slovan) - he already had couple of trainings with the team
OUT (official): Rado Trifunovic (Zlatorog Lasko head coach), Domen Zerak

Those are news for Adriatic league teams. Smile I will keep you posted about any other changes in mentioned teams.
Goran Jagodnik and GM of Union Olimpija have reach an agreement for another season.. They just need to put pen to paper but is 100% he will play one more season..
If nothing shocking happens Saso Ozbolt is going to signed another deal with Union Olimpija.. Both sides have a wish/motive to work together..
Jaka Blazic will soon signed a contract with Union Olimpija..
Union Olimpija will not offer a new deal to Kenny Gregory.. Meanwhile Damir Markota is staying in combination for upcoming season..
Sani Becirovic willing to return to Union Olimpija..
Bracey Wright close to signed a deal with Union Olimpija..
Marko Cakarevic is a new player of Partizan MTS..
Quote:Bracey Wright close to signed a deal with Union Olimpija..

Hold your horses...

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

Quote:Hold your horses...

Thats what kosarka.si wrote.. They looked pretty sure..
I thought Sasa Obradovic was still the coach of BC Donetsk. Black Urum can you tell me more about this?

And I thought that Valanciunas was going to leave Rytas and play for an Italian team. Can someone tell me more about this?
Sasa Obradovic is still the coach of BC Donetsk. Sasha Djordjevic is the new headcoach of Benetton. Here is the link

http://www.benettonbasket.it/it/news-864...jevic.html
It looks like Saso Ozbolt will not continue his career in Union Olimpija..
Quote:Thats what kosarka.si wrote.. They looked pretty sure..

http://www.zurnal24.si/wright-v-olimpijo...nek-128941

Quote:http://www.zurnal24.si/wright-v-olimpijo...nek-128941

Yeah i saw that article later.. But kosarka.si looked pretty damn sure they have the right infos..
Union Olimpija land Ben Woodside.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2012/13 Ex-Yugo signing and rumours stefans 4 5,492 Nov 5, 2012, 8:25 pm
Last Post: stefans
  2011/12 Adriatic League News, Fixtures & Results stefans 86 52,444 Apr 28, 2012, 11:21 pm
  Talented players in the Ex-Yugo Republics and the Balkans Akademix17 25 20,927 May 13, 2011, 11:26 pm
Last Post: pohani komarac
  2010/11 Serbian, Croatian, Slovenian, Montenegrin and Bosnian Signings and Rumours stefans 122 65,779 Mar 29, 2011, 6:22 pm
  Cibona Zagreb 2010/2011 Kenneth23 79 51,824 Mar 29, 2011, 6:18 pm