Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greatest memory
I think it was in 1994 in the World Championship. That final game just stayed in my memory until now, I can even visualize some of the plays (no wonder, I must have watched it a dozen times Tongue). I don't know why (especially because Russia lost by something like 40 and I was rooting for them), but it's in my memory Smile
Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht.
: BASKET-SPOT : - Global Basketball
For me, it's either 2004, when the Pistons upset the Lakers in the NBA finals, and they crushed them two, 4 games to 1.

Or it was 2000, when Michigan State beat the University of Florida for the NCAA champioship, I remember, I was like 6, and I was out playing nerf basketball in the kitchen and then my dad called me into the living room and I watched the last two minutes with him.

Possibly the 2005 NCAA tournament, Michigan state made the final four again, and I was watching every game, most of the games I watched by myself, and I was 11, so that meant I was pretty much having a party alone while my parents were out. I was eating tons of stuff, and running around like crazy each time they won, and every one of those games was crazy exciting. Especially the one against Kentucky.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greatest European club rivalries! TeoTheGreek13 4 4,104 Sep 10, 2011, 1:23 am
Last Post: ZEUS
  The NBA's Top 52 Greatest Moments Kil 0 2,144 Jun 30, 2011, 10:43 pm
Last Post: Kil