Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Basketball in your country
I am very proud at my country, cause we are good at so many sports. Basketball was once our main sport, and we proudly called ourselves the basketball nation. Yet, many country-fall-aparts that happened left the mayor scar on Serbia. For a decade we couldn't find our way back to the top and then this generation happened. They exploded very fast and then started playing not so good. If we are to improve the infrastructure (And by that, I mean MONEY, and more MONEY like Spain has for sports) than I bet we could be top country in Basketball again, but it sad in what condition our youngsters train.

Beside bball, there is waterpollo at which we are the best, and have the strongest league, than there is Volleyball which we are very good, have so many medals, but no money here... Handball which can be very good but sucks at the moment, football with the same story. These two sports are weak because we have mafia people on top and they dont care about the sport.

And of course, our current No.1 is Novak Djokovic and he brings us constant joy!

All in all, sporty nation Smile'
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
I wish also,but politicans kills sport in Serbia.Check Partizan even with Dule they play bad and Crvena Zvezda every day is better and better.Money for clubs are not well distributed Thudown

After all cities like Kragujevac and Nis needs better arenas. Agree
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Education & Basketball BBall_Academy_Northants 3 3,333 Sep 15, 2022, 11:10 am
Last Post: JakeRider
  Basketball Blogs Black Urum 9 11,672 Nov 27, 2020, 10:05 pm
Last Post: gabeball
  Kids summer basketball camps Spain Peekachoona 2 2,971 May 29, 2020, 5:14 am
Last Post: Unbeatable Hoops
Basketball Suggested Update In Basketball Rules Abram Jones 0 2,097 Apr 17, 2018, 7:13 am
Last Post: Abram Jones
  new online basketball manager game magnus01 1 3,708 Apr 3, 2018, 12:38 am
Last Post: zamek9