Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Sports Do You Follow?
Well, i follow football lol, you?
i follow football mostly. i watch the NFL from time to time
bit of baseball for me
Handball.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

I will watch ANY sport on TV. But with the lesser sports, I would only watch it if it is live. Don't ask why, I'm just that sort of person.

But my favourite sports to watch are...

Football
Basketball
Cricket
Rugby (union)
American football
Baseball
Ice hockey

And about 20 others.
Nowadays just basketball, although I like athletics very much, but for many reasons I don't follow it as much as I used to. I had a great passion for rugby when I was younger, but it passed. As for football I don't like it that much and I really am not updated, but I could be less, I mean, with the amazing amount of football news everywhere it's almost impossible not to follow it lol
Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht.
: BASKET-SPOT : - Global Basketball
Ah, yes, athletics, i love athletics, i have asthma but i am fit considering my condition, 1000m in 4minutes 30secs isnt that bad
In order of how much I watch/follow them:

Football
Basketball (NBA mainly)
American Football (NFL)
Ice Hockey

I'd watch a whole load more Ice Hockey but they never ever show it on tv. Same with Basketball and American Football really - the only ever times I watch them are the odd occasions on Sky Sports, which incidently I don't have so I have to be at a mates or my gf's to watch it!
Football
Cricket
NBA

I check in other sports like Rugby to see the scores sometimes etc.
I only ever checked the cricket scores during the Ashes and the World Cup so see if we had lost. The quicker we lose and go out, the quicker everybody stops talking about the damn sport. I never heard the end of it after the Ashes, it was sickening.
I know what you mean, after the ashes when we won it everyone started playing cricket and talking about how good it is, but i'm thinking none of you have ever even liked cricket before. It was the same after the rugby world cup.

My main sports are football and basketball, but I also play quite a lot of golf, and do a lot of cycling.
BASKETBALL, Tennis, VolleyBall and HandBall
As being a turk, of course football is my priority. and also i love watching curling during winter olympics. And of course sleepless night with nba and mehmet okur Smile
1-basketball

2-football

3-volleyball
Mostly football and basketball, but sometimes I watch tennis and waterpolo.
Tennis grand slams and high level Volleyball.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Football and basketball Clapping

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite Sports Teams skangles 8 7,066 Sep 29, 2011, 8:15 pm
Last Post: Led00
  What sports do you do? CalvG 24 17,438 Feb 26, 2010, 10:38 pm
Last Post: Grievous
  Winter sports AdaS234 6 4,754 Mar 15, 2008, 4:38 pm
Last Post: AdaS234