TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums
What Sports Do You Follow? - Printable Version

+- TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums (https://www.talkbasket.net/forums)
+-- Forum: The World Around (https://www.talkbasket.net/forums/forum-the-world-around)
+--- Forum: OTHER SPORTS (https://www.talkbasket.net/forums/forum-other-sports)
+--- Thread: What Sports Do You Follow? (/thread-what-sports-do-you-follow)

- AFC - Mar 24, 2007

Well, i follow football lol, you?

- Unknown - Mar 25, 2007

i follow football mostly. i watch the NFL from time to time

- CalvG - Apr 2, 2007

bit of baseball for me

- Black Urum - Apr 4, 2007

Handball.

- Andrius - Apr 4, 2007

I will watch ANY sport on TV. But with the lesser sports, I would only watch it if it is live. Don't ask why, I'm just that sort of person.

But my favourite sports to watch are...

Football
Basketball
Cricket
Rugby (union)
American football
Baseball
Ice hockey

And about 20 others.

- rikhardur - Apr 4, 2007

Nowadays just basketball, although I like athletics very much, but for many reasons I don't follow it as much as I used to. I had a great passion for rugby when I was younger, but it passed. As for football I don't like it that much and I really am not updated, but I could be less, I mean, with the amazing amount of football news everywhere it's almost impossible not to follow it lol

- AFC - Apr 5, 2007

Ah, yes, athletics, i love athletics, i have asthma but i am fit considering my condition, 1000m in 4minutes 30secs isnt that bad

- Dave - Apr 15, 2007

In order of how much I watch/follow them:

Football
Basketball (NBA mainly)
American Football (NFL)
Ice Hockey

I'd watch a whole load more Ice Hockey but they never ever show it on tv. Same with Basketball and American Football really - the only ever times I watch them are the odd occasions on Sky Sports, which incidently I don't have so I have to be at a mates or my gf's to watch it!

- Luke - Jun 12, 2007

Football
Cricket
NBA

I check in other sports like Rugby to see the scores sometimes etc.

- Dave - Jun 13, 2007

I only ever checked the cricket scores during the Ashes and the World Cup so see if we had lost. The quicker we lose and go out, the quicker everybody stops talking about the damn sport. I never heard the end of it after the Ashes, it was sickening.

- J man - Jun 14, 2007

I know what you mean, after the ashes when we won it everyone started playing cricket and talking about how good it is, but i'm thinking none of you have ever even liked cricket before. It was the same after the rugby world cup.

My main sports are football and basketball, but I also play quite a lot of golf, and do a lot of cycling.

- Aspa#13 - Jun 16, 2007

BASKETBALL, Tennis, VolleyBall and HandBall

What Sports Do You Follow? - utkugk - Jun 21, 2007

As being a turk, of course football is my priority. and also i love watching curling during winter olympics. And of course sleepless night with nba and mehmet okur Smile

Re: What Sports Do You Follow? - daniab - Dec 18, 2007

1-basketball

2-football

3-volleyball

- Rivers7 - Feb 4, 2008

Mostly football and basketball, but sometimes I watch tennis and waterpolo.

- Black Urum - Feb 4, 2008

Tennis grand slams and high level Volleyball.

- W#ozbutas - Feb 28, 2008

Football and basketball Clapping