Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
30.000 posts
We moving up!!! Biggrin Biggrin With growing posts every day ,TalkBasket become among the best sites for basketball conversation Thup Thup Cheers Cheers
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Wow, how in the hell did I miss that? Quite an achievement by everyone who posts here, especially by the regular guys like you. So thank you once again.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

(Nov 11, 2011, 12:18 pm)Black Urum Wrote: Wow, how in the hell did I miss that? Quite an achievement by everyone who posts here, especially by the regular guys like you. So thank you once again.

I accidentally looked at bottom Wink Time passed fast since we had 20k posts.That means that we every day refresh forum Cool
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Yeeeeeeeeah!!! Crazy

TalkBasket rules!!!! Tongue Tongue Tongue
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
Nice! we're making a great progress, some days there are less comments and some days there are more but generally I think that the forum is moving forward lately, I hope we'd see a 35k thread soon Smile
Well done!
Congratulations guys! Tb
It is so good to know that not all forums will die thanks to FB, twitter and blogs and stuff!

Congrats, TalkBasket! Biggrin

Thup
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  20.000 posts! Black Urum 6 7,412 May 10, 2011, 4:34 pm
Last Post: Black Urum
  My lack of posts... Beckford 3 5,093 Feb 25, 2009, 3:36 am
Last Post: M Two One