TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: 30.000 posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We moving up!!! Biggrin Biggrin With growing posts every day ,TalkBasket become among the best sites for basketball conversation Thup Thup Cheers Cheers
Wow, how in the hell did I miss that? Quite an achievement by everyone who posts here, especially by the regular guys like you. So thank you once again.
(Nov 11, 2011, 12:18 pm)BlackĀ Urum Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, how in the hell did I miss that? Quite an achievement by everyone who posts here, especially by the regular guys like you. So thank you once again.

I accidentally looked at bottom Wink Time passed fast since we had 20k posts.That means that we every day refresh forum Cool
Yeeeeeeeeah!!! Crazy

TalkBasket rules!!!! Tongue Tongue Tongue
Nice! we're making a great progress, some days there are less comments and some days there are more but generally I think that the forum is moving forward lately, I hope we'd see a 35k thread soon Smile
Well done!
Congratulations guys! Tb
It is so good to know that not all forums will die thanks to FB, twitter and blogs and stuff!

Congrats, TalkBasket! Biggrin

Thup