Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you superstitious?
Several people are superstitious when watching their team play... Do you have any rituals that you partake in when watching the game?
I used to be... I sat on the top of my chair and not on the chair...
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

I'm not superstitious, I just have to have my specific gear, which I don't consider superstitious, but I can see how some would. I also have to have a few wardrobe changes if things aren't going my way. Oh also, I'm a Packers fan and left my Cheesehead at a friends house after a Halloween party after it got lost during some drunken halloween "fun" with a ladyI had just met. Anyway the Packers really turned their season around after that so I kept my Cheesehead, no worries I have a spare, at said friends house where it will reside until I deem it necessary for my teams success.... So never mind I guess I am more superstitious than I thought.
[quote name='Black Urum' timestamp='1303254283' post='30483']

I used to be... I sat on the top of my chair and not on the chair...

[/quote]

Nice!