Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you like playing or watching?
Most of the people love playing basket ball and some prefer to watch others play.

It isn't really bad to prefer the role of a bystander rather than a player. Because of my small build, I can't possibly play most of the games Sad
Anyway, what about you guys? What do you prefer?
I love to watch! I'm really not a good player.
I'm not a huge fan of watching Biggrin I much prefer playing the sport Smile
(Oct 30, 2016, 5:31 pm)Solar Wrote: I'm not a huge fan of watching Biggrin I much prefer playing the sport Smile

What position do you play? Are more a shooter or do prefer to drive to the basket?
Watching is very boring, I rather play since that's not boring. Playing the game keeps you active and your mind on it. Watching it get's you fat

[Image: 9ocsYEy.gif.8a7861291d40cc17b74319a4a1d1c976.gif]
I don't play. Just love watching it.
[Image: s36ua1m.jpg]
I don't play it because even though I'm 6ft5 I'm not really cut out for it. I don't have the agility to play basketball meaning that I can't run that far on the pitch. I love watching it though, watching it brings a lot of thrill and excitement to it. I would love to go and see them play but I can't because I don't have the time to.
(Nov 1, 2016, 3:07 pm)Empire Wrote: Watching is very boring, I rather play since that's not boring. Playing the game keeps you active and your mind on it. Watching it get's you fat

I am not tall enough to play. 149 cms isn't enough to play any good sport. Well, I can only watch, even if it makes me fat. I like sports to some extent now. Honestly, I am into sports anime these days. I watched slam dunk and it's all about basketball and whenever I see scores like 101 or something like that, I had to control myself from rolling my eyes. Some anime make the real deal easy when it's not.

Some sports do require some height in my dictionary and I don't think anyone would prove me wrong Sad
I am not good at playing. Therefore, I sometimes play basketball. Instead, I really love watching basketball matches
(Nov 27, 2016, 4:07 pm)Claraviolet Wrote:
(Nov 1, 2016, 3:07 pm)Empire Wrote: Watching is very boring, I rather play since that's not boring. Playing the game keeps you active and your mind on it. Watching it get's you fat

I am not tall enough to play. 149 cms isn't enough to play any good sport. Well, I can only watch, even if it makes me fat. I like sports to some extent now. Honestly, I am into sports anime these days. I watched slam dunk and it's all about basketball and whenever I see scores like 101 or something like that, I had to control myself from rolling my eyes. Some anime make the real deal easy when it's not.

Some sports do require some height in my dictionary and I don't think anyone would prove me wrong Sad

Honestly, this is the first time I've heard of a sports anime. What is it?
Hello, everyone!