TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Serbian Pro League 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I never watched a game with less than 5 on each team, Im kinda young (16) and untill a few years ago wasn't watching games without my fav. Teams (maccabi, Israel and the spurs) unless for rare exception (like 2003 Lithuania ) so I guess that's the reason
What a game!!!! That is derby.... Biggrin 3 on 3...
Here is all fight in the court and fans with police

did everyone see the fight in the serbian finale? that was great. any way is that true that maric and vujosevic are going to oly? that sucks hate them
No, dude, of course it isn't true... i really don't know what would Vujosevic do in Oly with those overpaid stars and no knowledge of language...
Dule Vujosevic is proud in Partizan.He live for this games..
Quote:Hemofarm Administration announced that the club will not play the third game final of Serbian League play-off Serbia with Partizan Belgrade, which is scheduled on Friday.

Hemofarm Leaders are as a reason for the specified security reasons and uneven criterion trial.

"In such a step we have decided, primarily for security reasons and incidents not related with sports, as well as uneven criterion trials in mutual matches Hemofarm and Partizan, which lead to unnecessary tension in the field, and thus the unfortunate event."

Hemofarm will lose the match official score and will be fined 425,000 dinars(about 4,000 Euros) if players do not appear in the Pioneer Hall for the third round match against Partizan.

"If the Hemofarm does not appear, the game will be registered with the official score of 20:0 for Partizan, a Hemofarm will be punished, and with 5,000 points, since it is still a match for the title of state champion," said Tihomir Bubalo, commissioner leagues.

"But wait until Friday to see what happens. We can not assess whether the players of Hemofarm come or not. Who knows, you may appear, "said Bubalo.

According to the regulations Serbia League, one point is worth 85 dinars(0,8 euros). Basketball League fined earlier today fined a total of 18 players two club incident in the stands.
Via TalkBasket

Quote:Partizan champions for 9th consecituve year!

KK Partizan have won their 9th consecutive domestic (Serbian and Serbian & Montenegrin) championship after KK Hemofarm decided not to play the third game of the finals series. Read the announcement by Hemofarm.

KK Hemofarm STADA does not support violence at sporting events, but strongly condemn them. We are sincerely disappointed with what happened in the second final of Super League play-offs in "Millennium" arena and the team's management, along with the coaching staff and players, decided that they will abstain from the third match in Belgrade.

We have decided this, primarily for security reasons and incidents inappropriate to a sporting event, as well as the uneven criteria of the refereeing in games between Partizan and Hemofarm STADA, which leads to unnecessary tension in the games venues, and thus to the unfortunate events such as last night's. We are aware of the responsibility of this decision, but we believe that in this environment we do not have equal conditions for winning the championship title.

Sounds like sour grapes to me. Congratulations to Partizan!
Omg, i hate this kind of news! Friday is tomorrow! If they said something like that doesn't mean it will be like that. I bet that the players will show up on the court and game will be played. And only after that will Partizan again be a champ...
Quote:Interior Minister Ivica Dacic said that due to the beating players in the match between Partizan and Hemofarm "can expect a certain application.

Dacic added that the prosecutor's office to determine whether the application will be misdemeanor or criminal.

At a rally in Belgrade, Dacic told reporters that police "have something done" on the issue and will be presented throughout the day, the first results.

Dacic said that the police immediately after the game an analysis of events and met with representatives of the prosecution about what measures can be applied.
Pages: 1 2 3 4