TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Serbian Pro League 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Of course they will, but i would really want to c some bashing! Like +50 or smtn...

Anyway, did u c that "fight" with Maric? Damn, who would've wanna fight with that man...?
Quote:Of course they will, but i would really want to c some bashing! Like +50 or smtn...

Anyway, did u c that "fight" with Maric? Damn, who would've wanna fight with that man...?

Here is fight....

Partizan - Crvena Zvez. 94-73

Partizan was too strong for Crvena Zvezda in Game One of the playoff Semifinals. Lester McCalebb stepped up for the defending champions scoring 20 points. Aleksandar Rasic secured a great help adding 15 points in this victory. Dusan Kecman scored 14. On the other side, Marko Keselj replied with 16 pts, while Nemanja Bjelica added 14 points, 11 rebounds and 5 assists. Game Two is scheduled for Wednesday. Partizan needs one more win for the Finals.

Hemofarm - Radnicki K. 114-77

Hemofarm had an easy job against Radnicki in the first meeting. The regular season runner-up demonstrated great performance celebrating comfortable 114-77 win. Milos Borisov was the leading player in Hemofarm. He spent 29 minutes on the court collecting 21 points and 7 rebounds. Borisov reached valuation 33. Kyle Hill and Rasko Katic followed him with 15 and 14 points respectively. In Radnicki, Vukasin Aleksic delivered 14 points. Marko Brkic scored one less than him. Second game will be played on Wednesday and this time Radnikci will be the host.

Quote:Here is fight....

Yeah, if no one entered the duel, I think Maric would have killed him! Check his hands, damn it, he could crash his neck...

Not a pretty scene, but hey, ITS A DERBY and i want more of it Biggrin
Quote:Yeah, if no one entered the duel, I think Maric would have killed him! Check his hands, damn it, he could crash his neck...

Not a pretty scene, but hey, ITS A DERBY and i want more of it Biggrin

He would smash Kikanovic if no one prevented.Derby is not like in Greece were heads off... Biggrin Here is less fans because of boycott on both side.
Yeah, and i miss those old days... Ah, the time when they would fight and swear at each other. When was the last time you've heard insulting? Sad

Lol, wtf am i talking about..?
Hemofarm and Partizan to meet in the Finals

Radnicki K. - Hemofarm 75-91

Hemofarm cruised past Radnicki on the road winning the series with perfect 2-0. Boban Marjanovic was the MVP of this meeting with valuation 25. He registered double-double of 18 points and 10 rebounds for 22 minutes on the court. Kyle Hill followed with 15, while Bojan Krstovic and Goran Jagodnik added 13 points each. For the home side, Mladen Pantic nailed 17 points (5 rebs). Vukasin Aleksic had 15 pts.

Crvena Zvez. - Partizan 74-85

Partizan won the series with perfect 2-0 and advanced to Playoff Finals. Lawrence Roberts stepped up for Partizan in Game Two with 17 points and 9 rebounds. He was the MVP of this game with valuation 29. Lester McCalebb was the second scorer in victory with 13 pts, while Aleksandar Rasic helped with 12. Jan Vesely scored 11 points, and Dusan Kecman (5 rebs) and Aleks Maric (11 rebs) delivered 10 points each. In the loosing squad, Nemanja Bjelica shined with 26 pts and 6 boards. Marko Keselj netted 12 pts.
Partizan abusing Red Star with +20 again. They need some competition as soon as possible.

Red Star is falling apart, their captain just signed for newly promoted Trabzonspor, in Turkey.
Yeah, he is a good player but Zvezda can't sell good players, it destroys them... They all must come to Partizan first if they want a nice European career...
Players of Partizan are in this season,played already 70 games.In the final series with Hemofarm included with the desire to win a ninth consecutive title.

Partizan administration has decided to be free entrance to games that are on the program in Pionir.

"Final begins on Monday, it is important first and third games, I believe that day is Monday, which is a term of 18 hours and it begins of World Cup will not reduce interest, and that audiences in large numbers come to cheer us "said Dusko Vujosevic.
Great decision. Partizan is always on the cutting edge of innovation.
Will be going to the next game in Pionir in that case...
Quote:Will be going to the next game in Pionir in that case...

If you thinking about me.Yes I was been on the game.Almost full Pionir about 6 500 fans.

Partizan - Hemofarm 67-60

Hehe, i meant, I will be going to the next game Biggrin

With Marijanovic ended his season, I don't c who can stop Vranes and Maric... Next games will be much easier for Partizan... Of course, IF Marijanovic is that hurt...
Partizan - Hemofarm 67-60

Partizan celebrated against Hemofarm in Game One of the Playoff Finals. The defending champion has 1-0 lead, but Hemofarm will be the host in the next meeting. Aleks Maric stepped up for Partizan with 13 points and 7 rebounds. Lester McCalebb and Jan Vesely netted 10 points each. Aleksandar Rasic and Branislav Djekic helped with 9 points apiece. On the other side, Boban Marjanovic shined with 12 points and 7 boards. Stefan Markovic also scored 12 in this game.

Game Two is scheduled for Thursday.
LOL at the second game!

For anyone who didn't watch.

1 min before the end, there was a massive, and i mean MASSIVE fight between players and later on few fans. Reffs sent all but 3 players out...

So at the end, there was 3 on 3 match! And damn, Partizan showed them! Tongue

Shame for the Serbian basketball, but, hey, it was fun for me Biggrin
We are waiting a video later on Wink

EDIT: Got it!

At one point, commentator said:

"Omg, what a shame, now we r watching the same thing as the Greek finals!"

He almost said, OMG now we r like Greeks! Tongue Idiot! Biggrin
Just add some beer and u got urself a typical bar Tongue vesely's mouth looked kinda bloody..

Btw, can anybody give a vid of the last minute when it was 3 on 3? Biggrin

I always wondered what happens if a team is left with less than 5 players, thx for the answer Serbian league! Tongue
Quote:Btw, can anybody give a vid of the last minute when it was 3 on 3? Biggrin

I always wondered what happens if a team is left with less than 5 players, thx for the answer Serbian league! Tongue

https://www.talkbasket.net/4295-all-hell...l-vid.html

You're young or otherwise you'd remember EL and Eurobasket games with 5 vs 3 or 5 vs 2.
Pages: 1 2 3 4