TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: What position are you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well what position are you?

I play Shooting Guard
im tall for my age so at the moment i play PF
I play from C to SG. It depends who I am playing with. Bu the best position for me is SF-PF.
I don't play basketball. Sad When I do play I just run around madly trying to get a touch of the ball Tongue
works more often than not
When I practised basket then I played as playmaker.
so did you play point guard or?
yes as point guard - I liked controlling ball and throwing with long distance Wink
Wouldn't it be nice to make a few teams from TalkBasket members and play a basketball competition? Thup Unfortunately this is impossible as we are from different countries.
that would be good fun but pretty hard
I would like to play as PF but due to my height I play as guard.
I am retired... I ahven't played basketabll for ages, but when in fairs and amusements parks I have tried to have some shots I have done pretty well; my stepson was hoping I'd beat the high score of the machine (33 points in 45 seconds) but I didn't manage

At school I used to be small (now I'm 1m80) so when I played basketball I palyed what the Americans call a 2. I d'd my bits in defense and prefered to shot from some distance. I'd never go into the zone; the other guys were taller.
I am 1.84m but I always liek to get in the zone and make fast breaks. My 3pt shooting is not that good so I shoot from mid range. And I like challenge to play against taller guys.
I play SG and like 3pts shots Wink
Since I'm relatively tall (1.85 at last measurement about a month ago) I like playing center but I also attempt some long-range shots from time to time. I don't play as ofen as I'd like to since no-one really plays much at my school.

I'm getting ever closer to dunking but my jump isn't great :dry:

I play for my year at my school but we dont get that many matches PLUS I'm quite unfit (not overweight just can't run for very long Biggrin ) so I dont play well for long periods of time Bag
im a small forward cause i got a good shot and clean the boards well (if i say so myself)
I will everything from 1 to 4 because your team is a pretty small one and we are all almost the same size!
I play everything from the off guard to centre, but mostly at the forward postions. I am our teams best shooter, and I can post smallers guys up( I'm 6'3)
Quote:I don't play basketball. Sad When I do play I just run around madly trying to get a touch of the ball Tongue

same as me. When i get the ball i pass it to a guy who is on the Basketball team and he shoots and he scores or whatever you say
Hey I'm new here.

I was born in Bosnia, but I live in Australia.

I'm 186cms or 6'1" and i play SG
Pages: 1 2