TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: What position are you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I normally play SG when I can, but most of the time its where ever i'm told to go by the better players
I used to play as a PF for my last team, due to lack of tall guys, but I am light for that position. I would say I am a SF that can play as a PF too.
I'm a PG and I love it Tongue
I am SG who likes to shoot 3-pointers.
my height is 197cm and i play SF pozition ,but i like to be the pg Cool
Quote:my height is 197cm and i play SF pozition ,but i like to be the pg Cool

You are pretty tall. I take you are a good dribbler if you play PG?
not bad Smile when i play for school team i always play pg and do whetever i wonth Biggrin
I'm a PG with good handles and very good 3pt shot. Play SG when needed but only 6ft tall so cant guard bigger SG especially ones with good jumping.

Played in the 3rd highest German league from 2002-2004 until a knee injury ended that, then I moved back to the states.
Played in the 3rd highest German league,not very high level Biggrin nkl is beter Smile i think nkl can fight with some 1rd german league team,just like zalgiris 2 beat up the sakalai Cool
Well Im 1.85 cm so I play pg or sg but I can play from pg to pf. But I relly like to play as pg
im only like 6'1 or 6'2 at the most but i can play point guard to small forward and i can hold my own with the centers and power forwards but i mostly like playing sg and sf
I am a point guard who passes a lot, but if I'm open I can nail a shot from just about anywhere.

Also from time to time late in games I've played all around the floor.
Due to the fact that I am quite small and fast I always play like a Small Forward Agree I'm only 5'9''
Pages: 1 2