TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Above poster thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You will all know how this game is played...hopefully

Just make it 1 post per day or you will have your post deleted. If it happens again you will recive a warning etc.

So lets start this
is quite a new member, lives in England and supports newcastle falcons

Seems a cool guy
Could be from America, Could be from Scotland or even England we shall never know. Supports Boston Celtics so should be a nice rivalry between me and him Smile
does not know where i come from (England) Biggrin will be hoping that LeBron and his minions can cause a upset near the seasons end
like him because he supports Boston like me Wink
seems a nice guy name dosen't make too much sense but supports a great team
seems a nice guy, but i dont no much about him cause ive only joined Biggrin
KNow him from TI and is a good member. Talk to him on msn sometimes and hes seems cool.
Supports a great team, fraid i don't know him to well, but he noramlly posts constructively and well Biggrin .Keep it up.
Is the reciever on I think my first reply on these forums.
Is member #2 which makes him special Biggrin Could be posting more Wink
Vilius the famous admin from GK and now here as far as i know him from GK he is amazing guy and considering the success of GK i see this site becoming huge someday.
The famous Pana Smile A good member on GK and active poster. I am sure he can become even more active here.
The heart and soul of this forum - in fact 36.94% of this forum Ohmy

Biggrin
Guy with huge basketball knowledge, real nice guy.

Biggrin
Always got somehing nice to say about everyone Cool

...but huge basketball knowledge? Dunno 'bout that, mate Blink

Laugh
I thought huge basketball knowledge gueess i was wrong.

Very cool guy.
Bostonceltics...

When scanning for the forum, looking at topics and stuff, you can tell he's a cool guy and a very good poster. Supports Boston Celtics who are a good team not doing too bad I guess Thup
A cool guy from what I've seen on other forums. Always quality poster with interest in basketball Thup
Great guy to talk to on msn, owns my 2 of my favourite forums, Goal-Kick and Tb
Pages: 1 2