TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Top 16 Week 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
February 27, 2008

Montepaschi vs. Panathinaikos 20:45 CET

Olympiakos vs. Žalgiris 20:45 CET

Unicaja vs. CSKA Moscow 20:45 CET

February 28, 2008

Partizan vs. Efes Pilsen 20:45 CET

Fenerbahce Ulker vs. Lietuvos Rytas 19:00 CET

Aris vs. Tau Ceramica 20:45 CET

Maccabi vs. Real Madrid 19:50 CET

AXA FC Barcelona vs. Lottomatica 20:45 CET
February 27, 2008

Montepaschi vs. Panathinaikos

Olympiakos vs. Žalgiris

Unicaja vs. CSKA Moscow

February 28, 2008

Partizan vs. Efes Pilsen 20:45 CET

Fenerbahce Ulker vs. Lietuvos Rytas 19:00 CET

Aris vs. Tau Ceramica 20:45 CET

Maccabi vs. Real Madrid 19:50 CET

AXA FC Barcelona vs. Lottomatica 20:45 CET
I m very sure that Panathinaikos will lose <!-- sBlink -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/blink.gif[/img]<!-- sBlink --> what do you think guys ? <!-- s:ball: -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/basketball.gif[/img]<!-- s:ball: -->
About PAO I get the feeling that this top 16 PAo is at the same situation as it benn in 2006.. when the team lost to Cibona with Penn and Treviso if any one remember. I hope PAO will not succeed this season, not because I don't like this club.
pao is good team and i think they this week win,and maybe who know when come back macijauskas in olympiakos?
Montepaschi - Panathinaikos

Olympiakos - Zalgiris

Unicaja - Cska

Partizan - Efes Pilsen

Fenerbahçe - Lietuvos Rytas

Maccabi - Real Madrid

Aris - Tau Ceramica

Barcelona - Lottomatica
[quote name='"egisss26":dc8zdp1d']pao is good team and i think they this week win,and maybe who know when come back macijauskas in olympiakos?[/quote]

He is doubtful for tomorrow's game so I guess if doesn't play tomorrow he should play next week then. But if Oly lose tomorrow they will 0-3 in Top 16 which practically means no chances, Macas could be rested for a longer time.

I forgot to post my predictions:

Olympiakos - Žalgiris

Unicaja - CSKA Moscow

Partizan - Efes Pilsen

Maccabi - Real Madrid

Aris - Tau Ceramica

Barcelona - Lottomatica

Olympiakos - Zalgiris

Unicaja - Cska

Partizan - Efes Pilsen

Maccabi - Real Madrid

Aris - Tau Ceramica

Barcelona - Lottomatica
[quote name='"GuyOFK":mlryv3kn']About PAO I get the feeling that this top 16 PAo is at the same situation as it benn in 2006.. when the team lost to Cibona with Penn and Treviso if any one remember. I hope PAO will not succeed this season, not because I don't like this club.[/quote]

i remember that season. panathinaikos had lost the first three games and cibona wth sconnie penn won the first three. after that week, everything went wrong, and the four team with benetton and efes finished the group with the same winnings - 3-3. efes was second and pao was the first unfortunately.
[quote name='"Vilius":2qgia3ft'][quote name='"egisss26":2qgia3ft']pao is good team and i think they this week win,and maybe who know when come back macijauskas in olympiakos?[/quote]

He is doubtful for tomorrow's game so I guess if doesn't play tomorrow he should play next week then. But if Oly lose tomorrow they will 0-3 in Top 16 which practically means no chances, Macas could be rested for a longer time.

I forgot to post my predictions:

Olympiakos - Žalgiris

Unicaja - CSKA Moscow

Partizan - Efes Pilsen

Maccabi - Real Madrid

Aris - Tau Ceramica

Barcelona - Lottomatica[/quote]

I see u'r not giving Maccabi any chance.... ho boy.. <!-- sSmile -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/smile.gif[/img]<!-- sSmile -->
Macijauskas and Bouroussis will miss the game vs Zalgiris. No surprise there...

As for Siena-PAO it is really a 50-50 game.
[quote name='"GuyOFK":1e84d57z']I see u'r not giving Maccabi any chance.... ho boy.. <!-- sSmile -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/smile.gif[/img]<!-- sSmile -->[/quote]

I'd say it's 49-51 or even 49.5-50.5 But since we just put the winner I think Real could win.

Other news. Marijonas Petravi?ius broke his foot. That's a huge loss for Rytas. He was having a great season. Rytas could still make it to Top 8 in my opinion. Before the injury I wouldh ave given them chances of going even further - to the Final 4 but I'm not sure now.
and how you do that letters diferent to winners teams?
[quote name='"egisss26":16bzdlb7']and how you do that letters diferent to winners teams?[/quote]

Simply mark team name with your mouse and lick B button. So it should lok like this:

Code:
Montepaschi - [b]Panathinaikos[/b]
Breaking news for Efes Pilsen.Nicholas, Woods, Wright and Hutson didn't travel to Belgrad. Because of security reasons.
[quote name='"pata":2trxhxfk']Breaking news for Efes Pilsen.Nicholas, Woods, Wright and Hutson didn't travel to Belgrad. Because of security reasons.[/quote]

Four players? <!-- sOhmy -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/ohmy.gif[/img]<!-- sOhmy --> It's a chance for Partizan to get back in the race and mix the group.
Montepaschi 84-75 Panathinaikos

Olympiacos 86-84 Žalgiris OT

Unicaja 72-67 CSKA Moscow

All home teams won their games. The first such tense game for Lithuanian team in Euroleague this season. It cost me some nerves but in the end that kind of games are great to watch. Žalgiris had 10 point lead few times but couldn't hold on it for a longer period. DeJuan Collins made 2 out of 4 free-throws in the final seconds to equalise the score. One more great performance from N'Diaye. Žukauskas was injured and sat on the bench for the whole game so N'Diaye had to play a lot. It's unfortunate to lose such an important game when you are so close to winning it. Both losses against Real and Oly are in low numbers (-3 and -2) so Žalgiris have good chances of winning by a larger margin at home.
yesterday lose cska moscow,panathinaikos,zalgiris,i dont know what happend with cska moscow,but zalgiris loose i think for mistake Rimantas Grigas head coach
[quote name='"GuyOFK":2s6tqsip']About PAO I get the feeling that this top 16 PAo is at the same situation as it benn in 2006.. when the team lost to Cibona with Penn and Treviso if any one remember. I hope PAO will not succeed this season, not because I don't like this club.[/quote]

Yeah!!! I'm so happy! lll the teams I wanted to lose did so!!! YEAH! <!-- sSmile -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/smile.gif[/img]<!-- sSmile -->

Sorry if any one was hurt.. didn't attend on doing so.
Two thrillers in two days. Rytas didn't have a great game, neither did Fenerbahce. The score is 81-79 now. Willie Solomon made a very doubtful shot which was after the time ran out. At the moment replays are being reviewed and it might be cancelled which means an overtime. Hopefully referees will make a right decision.

Michailas Anisimovas got way more minutes than he usually does and it wasn't a bad performance from him. Although a couple of his shots were hopeless and ended with blocks. He was more solid in defence. Solomon defended very well against Price.

Other scores live:

AXA FCB 30-11 Lottomatica Roma 10:00'

Maccabi 50-39 Real Madrid 21:00'

Aris 14-18 Tau Ceramica 09:00'

Partizan 24-23 Efes Pilsen 12:00'
Pages: 1 2