TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Top 16 Week 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[quote name='"Vilius":9blcvlwm']The score is 81-79 now. Willie Solomon made a very doubtful shot which was after the time ran out. At the moment replays are being reviewed and it might be cancelled which means an overtime.[/quote]

overtime <!-- s:thudown: -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/thudown.gif[/img]<!-- s:thudown: -->

95-91 Fenerbahçe won <!-- s:thup: -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/thup.gif[/img]<!-- s:thup: -->
Maccabi just bashed Madrid, I didn't thaught Mccabi will get a win in this game. I'm happy. Msaccabi with Nikola came back is a great team delivered 26 ssits. Nikola with 14 point 4 ass, Morris 16 points and 15 boards! Young caspi recovered from Macilius punch last week and added 10 points and good def' on smith which was a disaster 2night.
[quote name='"pata":3imt9coo'][quote name='"Vilius":3imt9coo']The score is 81-79 now. Willie Solomon made a very doubtful shot which was after the time ran out. At the moment replays are being reviewed and it might be cancelled which means an overtime.[/quote]

overtime <!-- s:thudown: -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/thudown.gif[/img]<!-- s:thudown: -->

95-91 Fenerbahçe won <!-- s:thup: -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/thup.gif[/img]<!-- s:thup: -->[/quote]

4 points is much better Ergün. <!-- sSmile -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/smile.gif[/img]<!-- sSmile -->
Congrats to Maccabi, Ulker and Partizan. Very good job indeed...
Maccabi 94-75 Real Madrid

Barcelona 86-57 Lottomatica Roma

Partizan 78-65 Efes Pilsen

Aris 69-87 Tau Ceramica

Fenerbahce 95-91 Lietuvos Rytas

TAU Ceramica is the only away team to win this week. Home court advantage matters.

Rytas had a poor first half but in the 3rd quarter they looked like a different team. We had to listen overtime being commented via mobile phone because Turkish TV didn't send signal to the satellite. A deserved win for Fenerbahce. Am I the only who sees similarities between Rytas and Žalgiris in Top? <!-- sSmile -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/smile.gif[/img]<!-- sSmile --> First game - both lose by 3, second game - both win considerably easily, third game - both lose after overtime.

An unpredictable Top 16 so far.
4th game?? <!-- s:cool: -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/coolio.gif[/img]<!-- s:cool: -->
Pages: 1 2