TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Signature and Avatar request thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The old thread was closed because it already had 5 pages of posts with majority of them being very old. We have a new graphics maker Beckford who will be taking request from now Thup
Request away Biggrin

I will make a thread showing you some of my past work, I'm still improving Wink
Here's my first request in the new thread. I want a sig with "TalkBasket.net" on it and some nice background (green or blue preferrably).
(Dec 14, 2008, 4:06 pm)Vilius Wrote: [ -> ]Here's my first request in the new thread. I want a sig with "TalkBasket.net" on it and some nice background (green or blue preferrably).

OK I have made something, but I think this one ive made should be the default forum sig we were discussing earlier on, I also made an avatar which looks the same as the sig, before I post it here, I'll wait until you've seen it privately encase it gives away the new forum default sig and avatar set is Wink
Would be dope if I can get a Rickey Paulding signature. I don't know if you need pictures of him, if you do, then tell me and I will give you some.
(Jan 10, 2009, 2:40 pm)AmareSTAT Wrote: [ -> ]Would be dope if I can get a Rickey Paulding signature. I don't know if you need pictures of him, if you do, then tell me and I will give you some.

I'll try find a picture of him for you mate and i'll get back asap Thup
Appreciate it homeboy, thanks a lot in advance.
Wow a year since last post - can I still request a sig here?

If I could I would like an Iverson sig in the new philadelphia 76ers uniform that says "home at last" across the bottom right...