Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signature and Avatar request thread
Photo 
The old thread was closed because it already had 5 pages of posts with majority of them being very old. We have a new graphics maker Beckford who will be taking request from now Thup
Request away Biggrin

I will make a thread showing you some of my past work, I'm still improving Wink
Here's my first request in the new thread. I want a sig with "TalkBasket.net" on it and some nice background (green or blue preferrably).
(Dec 14, 2008, 4:06 pm)Vilius Wrote: Here's my first request in the new thread. I want a sig with "TalkBasket.net" on it and some nice background (green or blue preferrably).

OK I have made something, but I think this one ive made should be the default forum sig we were discussing earlier on, I also made an avatar which looks the same as the sig, before I post it here, I'll wait until you've seen it privately encase it gives away the new forum default sig and avatar set is Wink
Would be dope if I can get a Rickey Paulding signature. I don't know if you need pictures of him, if you do, then tell me and I will give you some.
(Jan 10, 2009, 2:40 pm)AmareSTAT Wrote: Would be dope if I can get a Rickey Paulding signature. I don't know if you need pictures of him, if you do, then tell me and I will give you some.

I'll try find a picture of him for you mate and i'll get back asap Thup
Appreciate it homeboy, thanks a lot in advance.
Wow a year since last post - can I still request a sig here?

If I could I would like an Iverson sig in the new philadelphia 76ers uniform that says "home at last" across the bottom right...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Food Thread Black Urum 3 4,758 May 21, 2018, 10:37 am
Last Post: Iparteamper
  Happy birthday thread TalkBasket 90 54,448 Nov 14, 2016, 6:51 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  Idiot of the Day thread Black Urum 22 14,315 Feb 24, 2012, 12:19 am
Last Post: Black Urum
  Dancing thread Black Urum 23 15,209 Feb 18, 2012, 7:28 pm
Last Post: Black Urum
  Random thread ZEUS 23 14,184 Feb 8, 2012, 4:24 pm
Last Post: stefans