TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Paris Final four 2010 - Who will make it there?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You can vote for up to 4 teams that you believe will reach Paris Final Four in 2010.

In the meantime... Paris Final Four logo unveiled
My prediction always go wrong but it could Greek and Spanish only Final Four. But hopefully there will one surprise team which will manage to get there as well.
i say, pao, oly, barca and maccabi
PAO, OLY, Barca and Real. Montepaschi and Maccabi could also get there but I'd say there's a slim chance of that happening.
I voted for Panathinaikos, Olympiacos, Real Madrid and Montepaschi Siena.

It is time for Siena to go one step further.
actually all 6 main contenders seem to be in terrific form: pao, oly, barca, real, maccabi and siena
im sorry i voted for EFES Smile but seems Barca,Montepaschi,Pao,Real will be there Tongue
[Image: 6184EC12.gif]

The Euroleague Basketball Top 16 teams are all set and I have a strong prediction for these Four Teams to make the Euroleague Final Four. So I have voted Regal Barcelona, Olympiacos, CSKA Moscow and Real Madrid. Well, The ball is rolling and rounded!
I wish Regal FC Barcelona and Olympiacos will be going to the Euroleague Final Four 2010. Paris and I are waiting for both of you guys!See you there!