Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Serbian team in Baltic League !!
#1
White Eagles Stockholm is one of the most successful Serbian basketball clubs abroad, and has over 3,000 members.

Eagles cherished tradition of the Serbian basketball and fight for the reputation of the Serbian people in Swedish society. They are currently and the first in the Swedish League 2, Group North, and preparing, as the first Serbian team, to play in the Baltic League. This year will host a Final Four of the first Swedish league for the first time in the history of the Serbian diaspora, the Eagles and KSF Srbija Malmo (Group South), will fight for gold in a foreign Federal League.
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Reply
#2
Quote:White Eagles Stockholm is one of the most successful Serbian basketball clubs abroad, and has over 3,000 members.

Eagles cherished tradition of the Serbian basketball and fight for the reputation of the Serbian people in Swedish society. They are currently and the first in the Swedish League 2, Group North, and preparing, as the first Serbian team, to play in the Baltic League. This year will host a Final Four of the first Swedish league for the first time in the history of the Serbian diaspora, the Eagles and KSF Srbija Malmo (Group South), will fight for gold in a foreign Federal League.

I don't get it, are they are team with predominatly Serbian imports? Or a team for Serbian imigrants in Sweden? Are there any non-serbs on the team?
Reply
#3
Quote:I don't get it, are they are team with predominatly Serbian imports? Or a team for Serbian imigrants in Sweden? Are there any non-serbs on the team?

They have non-serbs in team.

Here is roster:

10 Perisic Aleksandar Serbian
13 Damjanovic Dragan Serbian
14 Femic Davor Montenegrin
4 Mesanovic Nermin Bosnia and Herzegovina
5 Teckle Eyobelyou Swedish
9 Batsos Epameinondas Greek
6 Djinovic Marko Serbian
15 Micovic Aleksandar Serbian
7 Gripsios Petros Greek
11 Nuhic Amer Bosnia and Herzegovina
8 Haag Ramendra Swedish
4 Lagumdzija Aljosa Swedish- he is origin from Serbia
12 Lindholm Johannes Swedish

Some are from Serbia.Some are born in Sweden.But don't forget that these from Bosnia and Montenegro are practically domestic players in this team.
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Reply
#4
But they will play in Challenge Cup.
Bench-Warmer.net - my new web blog! ||| lt.bench-warmer.net - lietuviška blog'o versija! ||| I'm on twitter
Reply
#5
Quote:But they will play in Challenge Cup.

In second league. Agree
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Reply
#6
Quote:In second league. Agree

Yeah, that's second league. Interesting how strong they are...if they are as strong as Barsy then it's bullshit...and even Lithuanian clubs dominate both leagues (except few teams - VEF, Ventspils, Rock) ...as Kurtinaitis said: "Enough to go to deepest Latvian and Estonian villages to teach them play basketball."
Bench-Warmer.net - my new web blog! ||| lt.bench-warmer.net - lietuviška blog'o versija! ||| I'm on twitter
Reply
#7
White Eagles wins second league

Quote:Long-awaited, historic match in which the Serbian basketball club "White Eagles" (White Eagles), also the organizers of the Final Four won their first title in Sweden. The team from Stockholm, who delighted the year our diaspora and broke all records in attendance, in the finals was better than Tabi Basket 74:63.

Great atmosphere in the hall in which to play White Eagles has been completed by Vlade Divac, Dejan Bodiroga, and Sasha Djordjevic who is using the video-beam addressed supporters. In Dubious game delirium occurred when the siren marked the end. The celebration could begin ...

"Eagles" are the pride of all of us in the diaspora and I am glad that we are on such a magnificent way to represent our nation. We have shown the way all of our teams in the diaspora that has no boundaries. I thank, of course, and all our loyal supporters without whom it would be this kind of atmosphere - were the first words of Goran Popov, president of the White Eagles.

The most efficient in the final match was Aleksandar Perisic, who scored 29 points, while the final tournament MVP Davor Femic‡, captain of the Eagles'.
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Reply
#8
Quote:Yeah, that's second league. Interesting how strong they are...if they are as strong as Barsy then it's bullshit...and even Lithuanian clubs dominate both leagues (except few teams - VEF, Ventspils, Rock) ...as Kurtinaitis said: "Enough to go to deepest Latvian and Estonian villages to teach them play basketball."

Sweden are not soo talented in basketball i'm think that they are worst.But Serbian team with support can do something. Wink
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Reply
#9
Quote:Sweden are not soo talented in basketball i'm think that they are worst.But Serbian team with support can do something. Wink

I don't think they'll be very great in Challange Cup..but who knows...less Lithuanian teams next year there Biggrin 2 more teams promoted to Elite Division. That BBL is joke to grow Latvian and Estonian basketball...only clubs who can play against us normally is VEF, Ventspils, Rock...we may also count Kalev/Cramo sometimes...and sometimes Dolphins...other teams are nothing good...
Bench-Warmer.net - my new web blog! ||| lt.bench-warmer.net - lietuviška blog'o versija! ||| I'm on twitter
Reply
#10
Quote:I don't think they'll be very great in Challange Cup..but who knows...less Lithuanian teams next year there Biggrin 2 more teams promoted to Elite Division. That BBL is joke to grow Latvian and Estonian basketball...only clubs who can play against us normally is VEF, Ventspils, Rock...we may also count Kalev/Cramo sometimes...and sometimes Dolphins...other teams are nothing good...

Yes.But without Zalgiris and Lietuvos that League losing quality.
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Reply
#11
Quote:Yes.But without Zalgiris and Lietuvos that League losing quality.

With Rytas and Žalgiris that league is not interesting to follow Unsure
Bench-Warmer.net - my new web blog! ||| lt.bench-warmer.net - lietuviška blog'o versija! ||| I'm on twitter
Reply
#12
What do u mean by that?
(03-04-2012, 07:59 PM)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Reply
#13
Quote:What do u mean by that?

I mean that they are only good teams of highest level. They justp lay well and can beat each other while about other teams...money money money means the most.
Bench-Warmer.net - my new web blog! ||| lt.bench-warmer.net - lietuviška blog'o versija! ||| I'm on twitter
Reply
#14
Oh, yeah, I thought that u want to say how league would be much better without them Tongue
(03-04-2012, 07:59 PM)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Reply
#15
And it would ;]] this regular season was very interesting.
Bench-Warmer.net - my new web blog! ||| lt.bench-warmer.net - lietuviška blog'o versija! ||| I'm on twitter
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VTB league 2012-2013 thanos208 0 2,006 10-31-2012, 12:11 PM
Last Post: thanos208
  VTB league 2011/2012 straight forward 6 4,474 12-03-2011, 01:22 AM
Last Post: straight forward
  NEW Mediterranean League? Black Urum 49 23,051 07-15-2011, 12:51 AM
Last Post: stefans
  VTB United League 2010/2011 TalkBasket 26 12,160 04-14-2011, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Sagenas
  Balkan League Akademix17 5 4,487 02-09-2011, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Akademix17

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)