Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
San Antonio Spurs.
After very dissapointing performences so far, and not a very good record (36-25) what do you think about this season's spurs? can they be a real threat or just a medicore playoff team?

As a spurs fan i want to believe they can fight for the title if all the players will be healthy, but it's hard to believe judging by their season so far...
i am a nicks fan. i dont really watch the spurs but i think they are just medicore team they really dont do that much i mean the recor si alright but ..ehhhh i dont no thats my opinion.
They are currently 36-24

Remaining teams to play

@Cleveland Lose

New York Win

@Minnesota Win

Clippers Win

@Miami Win

@Orlando Lose

Golden State Win

@Atlanta Lose

@OKC Lose

Lakers Win

Cleveland Lose

@Boston Lose

@NJ Win

Houston Win

Orlando Lose

@Lakers Lose

@Sacremento Win

@Phoenix Lose

Memphis Win

@Denver Lose

Minny Win

@Dallas Lose

Ending Record 46-35

What does everyone else think? This will break the Spurs 50win season streak if the games play out like i think.
I saw them play Cavs in San Antonio and I have to say Manu was amazing. I thought Cavs looked comfortable for ages, then suddenly he just hit a hot streak sinking shots and dishing out the assists. I don't know what will happen when they have Parker back, what do you guys think? I can see them doing well in the Western play-offs. Right now they seem to be playing better than the Lakers. I think even OKC or PHX could prove a tougher team to beat right now. On their day though, you can't put down the Lakers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  'You like games? We have one tonight': Spurs channel 'Squid Game' ESPN NBA 0 275 Oct 7, 2021, 7:23 pm
Last Post: ESPN NBA
  Ginobili returning to Spurs as special adviser ESPN NBA 0 280 Sep 27, 2021, 5:57 am
  Spurs asst. Johnson to replace departing Duncan ESPN NBA 0 621 Nov 14, 2020, 10:34 am
  The Spurs’ 22-year playoff streak is over, but the legacy lives on ESPN NBA 0 684 Aug 16, 2020, 11:23 pm
  NBA bubble asterisk? The champion '99 Spurs say it shouldn't exist ESPN NBA 0 679 Jul 26, 2020, 9:51 am