Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kemba walker
this guy seem to impress me more as of late.. i know he doesnt have the nba range for 3. but hell his mid range game is quite good.. so i dont see any problems about his range .. he can certainly work on it..

will he declare now or stay in school?

do you think his type of play will transpire will into the L?
i think he mus stay in collage one more year. Kemba is outstanding shooter, but he must hard work about his defense.
Quote:i think he mus stay in collage one more year. Kemba is outstanding shooter, but he must hard work about his defense.

One extra year would be good for his but I don't think that he'll stay in college. He definitely needs to work on defense and even more on his three point shot
Kemba Walker should not declare for the draft. He needs this last year to mature. I've been watching him over the years and he has developed nicely. 1 extra year would do him good. I think John wall would also have benifited from an extra year. Kemba Walker stats are impressive though. Still he is not the best player in college that goes to Jimmer Fredette who is also a New York guy. ;-)

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/player/pro...erId=41515
Quote:Kemba Walker should not declare for the draft. He needs this last year to mature. I've been watching him over the years and he has developed nicely. 1 extra year would do him good. I think John wall would also have benifited from an extra year. Kemba Walker stats are impressive though. Still he is not the best player in college that goes to Jimmer Fredette who is also a New York guy. ;-)

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/player/pro...erId=41515

Jimmer Fredette is a beast in college but I want to see if he can play like that in the NBA. Many scouts don't thinkt that he'll be a good NBA player
I disagree, I don't see any reason why it would be advantageous for Kemba to stay in school. He's a clutch scorer and the NBA is a scorer's league. His stock is rising, he's going to be a lottery pick and earn a whole bunch of money.

His defense could improve but the same can be said about most players in the NBA. I think that Kemba Walker has the potential to have the best career of anybody in this year's draft and he would be a serious Rookie of the Year candidate next year.

I agree that Jimmer Fredette is a better player at the NCAA level but there is no way I would even consider taking him over Kemba Walker in the NBA draft.
Kenna walker's performance last night was amazing. UCONN looks dangerous.