Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andray Blatche wants triple double soooo badly

I just hope Blatche manages to live through this toughest moment of his live Sad
He seems really downbeat about it. Still, as the commentator said, it was Martin's natural instict to go for the ball. Would still be a bit gutting for him though. Biggrin
Hey LeBron, long time no see! Is this the return of former TB mod? What's up?
Hilarious. Nice find Vilius! I watched this game but shut it off before the final minute, when all these reactions actually happened. Too bad I missed it live. Sad
who's andray blatche??? Blink
Schwach wie flasche leer
Stat whores... Just can't stand them. If I was his coach I'd have a talk with him.
Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht.
: BASKET-SPOT : - Global Basketball
A few years back Bob Sura intentionally missed a shot at the end of the game so that he could pick up his 10th rebound for the triple-double (which would have been his third straight triple-double). After the game the league disallowed the rebound. I cannot find it on youtube but here is the article.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1781342

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The numbers behind Russell Westbrook's triple-double records ESPN NBA 0 334 May 10, 2021, 10:51 am
Last Post: ESPN NBA
  An NBA double standard is hindering Black head coach candidates ESPN NBA 0 539 Mar 12, 2021, 7:07 am
  Triple-doubles, 30-footers and all the stats that defined this NBA decade ESPN NBA 0 887 Jan 2, 2020, 5:42 pm
  Lowe: James Harden vs. double-teams -- who's winning? ESPN NBA 0 970 Dec 12, 2019, 7:40 pm
  Wreck-it Russ: Westbrook's path to breaking the triple-double ESPN NBA 0 927 Apr 21, 2019, 11:21 pm