Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fight in the West
With all the play-off berths decided in the West, who do you think will get the 2nd seed? It currently looks like this.

Dallas 51-27
Denver 51-27
Phoenix 51-27
Utah 51-28

Portland are 2.5 games behind Jazz so I'm ruling them out. I would say the Nuggets are the strongest team there, but Suns are on hot form right now and Steve Nash shows no signs of slowing down just yet. It could be very interesting with so few games to go. Jazz probably have the easier schedule, Dallas closely followed not facing any of the top teams as such. Phoenix have the hardest games against Denver, Houston, San Antonio and Oklahoma City, whilst Denver are still to play the Lakers!!
I've been a Suns fan since 1992, so i'll be rooting for them even though i don't follow the nba anymore. And Dallas of course due to Dirk Baby
Schwach wie flasche leer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nuggets won't let one bizarre loss mask their status as legit contenders in the West ESPN NBA 0 459 Apr 14, 2021, 7:58 am
Last Post: ESPN NBA
  Rivers: Lakers, Clips 'still teams to beat in West' ESPN NBA 0 465 Mar 28, 2021, 8:07 pm
  'He was a basketball genius': How a 17-year-old Kobe wowed Jerry West and the Lakers ESPN NBA 0 685 Mar 4, 2021, 8:15 am
  NBA Power Rankings: Can the Clippers stay atop the West? ESPN NBA 0 533 Feb 4, 2021, 12:44 am
  Sports icons donate experiences to fight hunger ESPN NBA 1 801 Apr 17, 2020, 8:31 am
Last Post: Iparteamper