Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA Awards
Just a little thing to see who you think will win the various end of season awards, and who you'd actually LIKE to see win it. Obviously you can't choose someone like Brian Scalabrine to win the MVP. Someone realistic and you want to win it.

(Who will will in = 1) (Who you want to win it = 2)

1. MVP: LeBron James
2. MVP: LeBron James

1. Sixth-Man: Manu Ginobili
2. Sixth- Man: Anderson Varejao

1. Rookie: Tyreke Evans
2. Rookie: Tyreke Evans

1. Coach: Scott Brooks (Thunder)
2. Coach: Scott Brooks (Thunder)

1. Improved Player: Aaron Brooks
2. Improved Player: Brook Lopez

1. Defensive Player: Dwight Howard
2. Defensive Player: Anderson Varejao
LeBron is the favourite to win it in my opinion. Especially with win-loss record that the Cavs are having this season. But I also heard some experts mentioning Kevin Durant as a dark horse. About the rest, I'd pick the ones you picked.
Yeah another great record, and with the best scoring per game, high assista and high rebounds...not forgetting some of the steals/bocks he makes. I think he'll win it. Shout out to Durant though, he has improved so much and will get it soon if LeBron somehow slows down his numbers. Dwight Howards quite highly thought of for the MVP award also.
1. MVP: LeBron James
2. MVP: LeBron James

1. Sixth-Man: Jamal Crawford
2. Sixth- Man:JR Smith

1. Rookie: Tyreke Evans
2. Rookie: Tyreke Evans

1. Coach: Scott Brooks (Thunder)
2. Coach: Scott Skiles (Bucks)

1. Improved Player: George Hill
2. Improved Player: Gerald Wallace

1. Defensive Player: Dwight Howard
2. Defensive Player: Kenyon Martin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lowe: LeBron vs. Giannis, Ja vs. Zion and the big awards debates ESPN NBA 0 654 Aug 10, 2020, 9:13 pm
Last Post: ESPN NBA
  LeBron vs. Giannis, Ja vs. Zion and the big awards debates ESPN NBA 0 602 Aug 4, 2020, 10:46 pm
  Predicting NBA MVP, ROY, DPOY and the major awards ESPN NBA 0 722 Jun 5, 2020, 7:17 am
  Every winner, best moments from 2019 NBA awards show ESPN NBA 0 854 Jun 26, 2019, 5:13 pm
  Magic Johnson and Larry Bird to receive Lifetime Achievement Award at 2019 NBA Awards NBA News 0 833 May 17, 2019, 6:08 am
Last Post: NBA News