Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wtf? Where the hell am I?
So, I had that "adventure" where me and my friend went to another city for a birthday, we got drunk and olala...

I am interested in your stories about getting drunk and waking up with WTF, or making stupid things. Just tell us the story in witch there is alcohol Wink
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
i think i shouldn't. i got waaaay too many. funny how you don't post an inicial one just wait to to see how fucked up others are Tongue. no, i will come back to this tomorrow. ever had a shower with your socks on? Crazy
Schwach wie flasche leer
Summer 2008. Had just finished exams. Travelling abroad without sleeping the previous night... arrive to my destination, drop my things at a friend's house and hit the bars without having eaten for almost a day and jet lag on top of that.

Getting pissed on beers on empty stomach and spending all the money I had in my wallet I don't even remember how I got back home in a city I was visiting for the 1st time. I do remember being thrown in the shower with my clothes on and then throwing everything up. Blink

Spring 2009, in Berlin watching the Final Four. After the final hitting Kreuzberg pubs and all the FF tension finally getting at me and pass out on the table. Again, can't remember much how I got back home but next morning after shower I looked on the mirror, my entire face was drawn with a black marker Ohmy

Autumn 2009, at my cousin's wedding, drinking more than one bottle of vodka and dancing ridiculous traditional dances with my shirt outside of my pants, the tie untied etc... and everyone getting it on video. I got dragged up the stairs and thrown in the bath tub with cold water to get a hold of myself. So now everytime I get together with relatives, I become the laughing stock. Smile
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Quote:Summer 2008. Had just finished exams. Travelling abroad without sleeping the previous night... arrive to my destination, drop my things at a friend's house and hit the bars without having eaten for almost a day and jet lag on top of that.

Getting pissed on beers on empty stomach and spending all the money I had in my wallet I don't even remember how I got back home in a city I was visiting for the 1st time. I do remember being thrown in the shower with my clothes on and then throwing everything up. Blink

Spring 2009, in Berlin watching the Final Four. After the final hitting Kreuzberg pubs and all the FF tension finally getting at me and pass out on the table. Again, can't remember much how I got back home but next morning after shower I looked on the mirror, my entire face was drawn with a black marker Ohmy

Autumn 2009, at my cousin's wedding, drinking more than one bottle of vodka and dancing ridiculous traditional dances with my shirt outside of my pants, the tie untied etc... and everyone getting it on video. I got dragged up the stairs and thrown in the bath tub with cold water to get a hold of myself. So now everytime I get together with relatives, I become the laughing stock. Smile

That was after the semifinal you idiot!! after the final all you wanted is to go home and sleep. What a pussy...
Schwach wie flasche leer
Right. See, I still got memory loops Mellow

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

Lol, nice ones. I will write my adventure soon enough Tongue
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
These guys are drunk on a whole another level

[Image: 3282ea33-97c8-4436-850b-2f316278b200.jpg]

Best thread ever!!
Quote:Best thread ever!!

Let's add some epicness to it

Ok, let me share u my story i mentioned above...

So, my friend asked me do I wanna go to a b'day with him to his two twin-sister friends who r having their 18th b'day (pretty special one). He barely knows them, I dont know those two at all. So, of curse, I said YEAH! It was in a town we've never been before, so we went with the train few hours earlier so we can see the town, meet some new girls, drink something and stuff. We arrived at 14h and it took us 45 minutes to see the entire place! It is a dump. Nice, but very small, doesn't have any big squares or anything where people could meet, only a bunch of bars scattered all around the town. We've heard that there is a lake nearby so we went to see that, and i will cut the story cause parts where we rn't drunk rn't that fun... except for a whole in the lake that we saw that was very strange... but...

It was 17h and we had around 3 more hours till the b'day party and we were very bored so we were trying to find some dump-alcohol-bar and we did it. We entered and saw a group of 50years people drunk as hell and a women in the middle of the bar dancing but having bandages around her head. Yeah, she was a little nuts... So, we gave ourselves a shot of Vodka so we can fit in. But after that we wanted to go and as we tried to exit we heard those people saying: "Hey, u 2, where do u think u r going? You r not from here, rn't you? Sit here and have a drink with us! Its on us!" Well, why the f*ck not, nice people. They r drunk, we r faster, i thought... So they gave us another Vodka, and another, and two more, and two more... We left... drunk as they r... Friend jumped on my back out of joy and i started running and we ended up on the grass... We didnt wont to get up, but we had to find the place where the party was held. We needed "Radnickih Brigada" street... drunk were we... drunk...

After 1 hour we couldnt find it alone so my friend thought it was damn good idea to go on the street road to stop some car and ask them. And he did it... with a police car... damn good idea when u r drunk... "Can u tell me where is the street called "Ulicnih Brigada"? I though, that is not the name of the street so I shouted from behind "RADNICKIH BRIGADA" street! "Oh, yeah, that one!" he said. We were drunk, and they knew it. They wanted to charge us with 5.000 (around 50euros) because we interfered with the traffic... ??? We didn't pay because we were not from the town. So they told us where to go and we continued. Damn good idea...

We were searching for the place for 2 hours and we gave up... But then, we heard a music, and were following the beat and finally, the birthday! That is first part of my story, if anyone reads all of this, i will finish it! Biggrin
You sure know how to party in Serbia.

Don't mess with Serbian police. Biggrin Where was the town? Belgrade?
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
No, u can never Party like that in capitol, simply because u need a lot of cash for something like that...

Backa Topola! Tongue

to Black: Oh, but, really, that is just one day, people here really know to party, yeah... My brother is studying in Austria and he tells me of a lame parties there and how few Serbs can really do some damage! Tongue
Quote:No, u can never Party like that in capitol, simply because u need a lot of cash for something like that...

Backa Topola! Tongue

to Black: Oh, but, really, that is just one day, people here really know to party, yeah... My brother is studying in Austria and he tells me of a lame parties there and how few Serbs can really do some damage! Tongue

You are right about Belgrade.Where did you find Backa Topola from all cities in Serbia. Cool
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Hehe, have u read my post at all? Tongue It was birthday party, and two girls that were celebrating were from Topola Biggrin
Is Bolka Topola like FYROM? Gypsies, donkey carts, dirt roads and street markets etc?

That is so stereotype about FYROM Tongue Macedonia is a beautiful land Wink

In Serbia there r three types of settlements:

Cities: Big ones, like Belgrade, Novi Sad etc... capitol with great buildings and stuff

Towns: Smaller versions of these ones, also containing high buildings and squares but smaller population

Villages: Those u mentioned with dirt roads, street markets, tractor-cars and agronomy vehicles.

All 3 have their own beauty, trust me...

Backa Topola is a town. Biggrin