Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010/11 season signings and rumours
[quote name='Black Urum' timestamp='1303564749' post='30620']

For now his assistant, but next one will be Sagadin... and with him many things will change for Olimpija... for the worst [Image: mellow.gif]

That's why they want to send Ricky to NBA and get Pargo [Image: wink.gif]

[/quote]

In what way?
where are now ariel mcdonald and jiri welsh ?
[quote name='basket' timestamp='1304404348' post='30834']

where are now ariel mcdonald and jiri welsh ?

[/quote]

If I remember well, he's in Asefa Estudiantes.
Bench-Warmer.net - my new web blog! ||| lt.bench-warmer.net - lietuviška blog'o versija! ||| I'm on twitter
[quote name='basket' timestamp='1304404348' post='30834']

where are now ariel mcdonald and [size="5"]jiri welsh[/size] ?

[/quote]What do you want to know what team is? if the worst I've seen playing basketball!
Real Madrid interested in Neven Spahija.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

I believe barcelona will be chasing some role players to add to their high powered roster. I believe they might go for complimentary shooters and solid y rebound artists.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2023-24 EuroLeague signings and rumors TalkBasket 0 118 Nov 22, 2023, 3:10 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  Fantasy Challenge: Two major signings EuroLeague News 0 288 Oct 26, 2021, 8:59 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  Fantasy tips: Regular Season, Round 3 EuroLeague News 0 311 Oct 16, 2021, 3:28 pm
  Coaches may challenge one official's call per game this season EuroLeague News 0 306 Oct 2, 2021, 6:12 am
  Fantasy Challenge tips: Regular Season, Round 1 EuroLeague News 0 308 Sep 29, 2021, 9:08 am