Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010/11 season signings and rumours
What's new about the situation Papadopoulos?
He is on strike from training session for the past 3 days... but he will play tomorrow... if he doesn't get his money in some days, he is out.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

on the way to malaga maybe?
Schwach wie flasche leer
He'll definitely go to a Euroleague team. Malaga is one of the possibilities but most likely he'll go to Malaga
I dont think Lazaros come to Malaga. We need it, but our urgency is to find a shooter. And the club did not have money, considering that the emergency fund will be used to bring Juan Dixon.
[quote name='Siempre Unicaja' timestamp='1295911809' post='28008']

I dont think Lazaros come to Malaga. We need it, but our urgency is to find a shooter. And the club did not have money, considering that the emergency fund will be used to bring Juan Dixon.

[/quote]

Jorge Garbajosa also could return to Malaga
[quote name='Merthin' timestamp='1295950116' post='28011']

Jorge Garbajosa also could return to Malaga

[/quote]

Garbajosa could return to Malaga but this isn't a certainty. According to some rumors Caja Laboral is very interested in him. They already made an offer to him.
[quote name='Kenneth23' timestamp='1295956409' post='28012']

Garbajosa could return to Malaga but this isn't a certainty. According to some rumors Caja Laboral is very interested in him. They already made an offer to him.

[/quote]taking a Teletovic, Barac and Batista Garbajosa not interest me. But Malaga is possible to go.

Can anyone tell me anything about the Langford´s situation?
[quote name='Siempre Unicaja' timestamp='1295971134' post='28021']

taking a Teletovic, Barac and Batista Garbajosa not interest me. But Malaga is possible to go.

Can anyone tell me anything about the Langford´s situation?

[/quote]

They still have interest in him but Khimki won't let him go unless a team pays a very large buy-out. He will likely leave next summer.

Unicaja also have interest in Jamont Gordon who plays for CSKA Moscow
JR Giddens left Valencia
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Unicaja signs Gerald Fitch until the end of the season

http://www.unicajabaloncesto.com/leer_no...d_not=6763
[quote name='Kenneth23' timestamp='1295983659' post='28033']

Unicaja signs Gerald Fitch until the end of the season

http://www.unicajabaloncesto.com/leer_no...d_not=6763

[/quote]The club is adrift ... 90% of my countrymen preferred to Dixon. Let's see how he does this ...

With regard to Gordon, we ask what we cede CSKA but they have refused.

Sorry for my horrible English skills.
[quote name='Siempre Unicaja' timestamp='1295998697' post='28049']

The club is adrift ... 90% of my countrymen preferred to Dixon. Let's see how he does this ...

With regard to Gordon, we ask what we cede CSKA but they have refused.

Sorry for my horrible English skills.

[/quote]

Thanks for the update. Stay around... your English is fine, and you can only improve them here.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

According to Walla Maccabi who wants Pargo to stay after this season and want to start negotiating is not alone, 2 teams from Spain are also interested in the player.

His agent has arrived to Israel probably to discuss his contract with Maccabi, and they say he left to Spain after that.

http://sports.walla.co.il/?w=/7/1786584
Pops Mensah Bonsu in talks with Bnei Hasharon(Israel)
[quote name='SicKabba' timestamp='1296465550' post='28171']

Pops Mensah Bonsu in talks with Bnei Hasharon(Israel)

[/quote]

WTF?! Are you serious? I'm not sure they can afford even half of his salary..
[quote name='MaccabiTA' timestamp='1296395627' post='28145']

According to Walla Maccabi who wants Pargo to stay after this season and want to start negotiating is not alone, 2 teams from Spain are also interested in the player.

His agent has arrived to Israel probably to discuss his contract with Maccabi, and they say he left to Spain after that.

http://sports.walla.co.il/?w=/7/1786584

[/quote]

Jeremy Pargo is a good player and he could easly play in the ACB. But it would be great for Maccabi if they can keep him. I think anything will depend on the offer that he receives from the three clubs. MaccabiTA, do you know which Spanish teams are interested in Pargo?
[quote name='Kenneth23' timestamp='1296506811' post='28209']

Jeremy Pargo is a good player and he could easly play in the ACB. But it would be great for Maccabi if they can keep him. I think anything will depend on the offer that he receives from the three clubs. MaccabiTA, do you know which Spanish teams are interested in Pargo?

[/quote]

It wasn't mentioned in the article, could be just a trick of his agent for better offer, but I suppose it's not one of the big teams (Caja,Barca,Real) probably unicaja and Valencia cause he's one of these players that become better then they really are in the right system and Barca&Real can surely afford more proven and experienced guys and wouldn't take this gamble at an important position like the PG, an about Caja.. Well he doesn't exactly look like a player Ivanovic would take. and Blatt's team seems to be perfect for him, Maccabi can't really afford one of the well-known top PGs so it's a perfect match IMO, I believe Pargo would stay after all, if not he'd probably go to the NBA, he's still young, very athletic, kinda reminds me of Will Bynum, anyway as I said, I believe eventually he'll re-sign with Maccabi if he won't leave to the NBA
if it's not an el club, pargo had better stay put
Schwach wie flasche leer
If the team doesn't play in the Euroleague next season, Pargo will definitely stay at Maccabi. But I think that he'll get a good offer from Maccabi and he'll stay at Maccabi

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2023-24 EuroLeague signings and rumors TalkBasket 0 118 Nov 22, 2023, 3:10 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  Fantasy Challenge: Two major signings EuroLeague News 0 288 Oct 26, 2021, 8:59 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  Fantasy tips: Regular Season, Round 3 EuroLeague News 0 312 Oct 16, 2021, 3:28 pm
  Coaches may challenge one official's call per game this season EuroLeague News 0 307 Oct 2, 2021, 6:12 am
  Fantasy Challenge tips: Regular Season, Round 1 EuroLeague News 0 309 Sep 29, 2021, 9:08 am