Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010/11 season signings and rumours
[quote name='Black Urum' date='16 June 2010 - 02:21 PM' timestamp='1276687260' post='22319']

No, Saras can't do anything but wait. Only PAO has the choice. Possible scenarios:

1. Nothing happens till Sunday, contract automatically gets renewed.

2. They reach an agreement by Sunday and new reduced contract is agreed.

3. PAO breaks Saras contract on Sunday and then Saras can leave or negotiate more with PAO.[/quote]

Seems I was right again.

[url="http://www.talkbasket.net/news/panathinaikos-releases-jasikevicius-3134.html"]Panathinaikos releases Jasikevicius.[/url]
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

[quote name='Black Urum' date='17 June 2010 - 09:40 PM' timestamp='1276796419' post='22466']

Seems I was right again.

[url="http://www.talkbasket.net/news/panathinaikos-releases-jasikevicius-3134.html"]Panathinaikos releases Jasikevicius.[/url]

[/quote]

Yes! Saras is yellow!
[quote name='Roy M' date='17 June 2010 - 08:49 PM' timestamp='1276796945' post='22467']

Yes! Saras is yellow!

[/quote]

Do you have any inside info about this? Did you read the article? It doesn't mean he is finished from Panathinaikos for good. Could be... but not sure...

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

[quote name='Black Urum' date='17 June 2010 - 09:53 PM' timestamp='1276797208' post='22468']

Do you have any inside info about this? Did you read the article? It doesn't mean he is finished from Panathinaikos for good. Could be... but not sure...

[/quote]

No... My only wish, but now it looks much possible...
[url="http://www.talkbasket.net/news/olympiacos-tells-halperin-to-look-for-elsewhere-to-play-3137.html"]Olympiacos tells Halperin he is free to go[/url]

[quote name='Black Urum' date='17 June 2010 - 11:31 PM' timestamp='1276803119' post='22475']

[url="http://www.talkbasket.net/news/olympiacos-tells-halperin-to-look-for-elsewhere-to-play-3137.html"]Olympiacos tells Halperin he is free to go[/url]

[/quote]

I wander where can he sign.

He can't play in Israel due to a taxes law.
Efes couldnt deal with Erman kunter. . Kunter will play with cholet in euroleague seems. Big candidate is jasmin repesa... 2. pesic but perasovic has big chance too.
1) I dont't think Angelopoulos bros are offering Span more than 5 M Euros for a 2-year contract. Panathinaikos' top offer will be 3.4-3.8 M for 2 years, because Diamantidis signed for 2 M per year and this is gonna be the top contract in the team.

2) Saras' contract terminated. This means Pao wants to keep Saras only for less than 800K(new tax law) for 1 year. Almost a joke.

3) Olympiakos is waitin to sign a big coach. Between two is the choise... Guess... Who's not finished yet in his League? Spain? Russia? Greece? NOOOO.....

4) Childress leavin... BYE!!!

5) Halperin also !! WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

6) If Sofo goes to Clippers I belive Maric is the top candidate
[quote name='Freddito' date='18 June 2010 - 12:35 AM' timestamp='1276806940' post='22480']

Saras' contract terminated. This means Pao wants to keep Saras only for less than 800K(new tax law) for 1 year. Almost a joke.

[/quote]

Saras can get 1M$ from Maccabi.
[quote name='Roy M' date='17 June 2010 - 04:38 PM' timestamp='1276785496' post='22430']

Romain Sato and Siena together for more 3 seasons.

[/quote]

Like I said, he is not a player for a team like PAO. He's passable for Siena though.

[quote name='Roy M' date='17 June 2010 - 11:22 AM' timestamp='1276766528' post='22405']

I don't know. In "Yediot" it was say that "Maccabi believes that in the 21st in June, Saras will be yellow".

[/quote]

At this point it would be best for his career. He can play 20-25 minutes maybe in Maccabi. But I assume his girlfriend wants him to stay in Greece.
[quote name='Panathinaikos' date='18 June 2010 - 02:00 AM' timestamp='1276812012' post='22488']

At this point it would be best for his career. He can play 20-25 minutes maybe in Maccabi. But I assume his girlfriend wants him to stay in Greece.

[/quote]

I just want to remind U, that he left MTA when he was married to Miss Universe, the Iraeli's Linor Abergil.
[quote name='Freddito' date='17 June 2010 - 10:35 PM' timestamp='1276806940' post='22480']

1) I dont't think Angelopoulos bros are offering Span more than 5 M Euros for a 2-year contract. Panathinaikos' top offer will be 3.4-3.8 M for 2 years, because Diamantidis signed for 2 M per year and this is gonna be the top contract in the team.

2) Saras' contract terminated. This means Pao wants to keep Saras only for less than 800K(new tax law) for 1 year. Almost a joke.

3) Olympiakos is waitin to sign a big coach. Between two is the choise... Guess... Who's not finished yet in his League? Spain? Russia? Greece? NOOOO.....

4) Childress leavin... BYE!!!

5) Halperin also !! WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

6) If Sofo goes to Clippers I belive Maric is the top candidate

[/quote]

It's about time if Childress does leave. I hope Rubio is next. These insanely overrated and over hyped players by the media that are just average level players on the court. It has gotten really old how the media claims they are the two best players in Europe, when they are both mediocre and nothing more.

It will be really nice with them gone to the NBA where they belong with all the other media created marketing sensations.

[quote name='Roy M' date='17 June 2010 - 10:39 PM' timestamp='1276807145' post='22481']

Saras can get 1M$ from Maccabi.

[/quote]

So about the same as PAO is offering apparently.
Dirk Bauermann wants Dirk Nowitzki to play for Bayern Munich in the medium term

Dirk Bauermann, head coach of the German national team, was also the chosen one to take over Bayern Munich, now in the ProA league (the German second division). The target of Bayern is to be soon a contender for the BBL title, and Bauermann dreams of working with the best German player ever, Dirk Nowitzki, and not only in the national squad. According to the coach, to sign in a near future the 31-year-old forward, now in the Dallas Mavericks, is possible.
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
[quote name='stefans' date='18 June 2010 - 01:44 AM' timestamp='1276818280' post='22500']

Dirk Bauermann wants Dirk Nowitzki to play for Bayern Munich in the medium term

Dirk Bauermann, head coach of the German national team, was also the chosen one to take over Bayern Munich, now in the ProA league (the German second division). The target of Bayern is to be soon a contender for the BBL title, and Bauermann dreams of working with the best German player ever, Dirk Nowitzki, and not only in the national squad. According to the coach, to sign in a near future the 31-year-old forward, now in the Dallas Mavericks, is possible.

[/quote]

Where did you hear about this?
[color="#FF0000"]Again, some reminders.

Avoid posting separate messages in a short period of time. Edit your previous post and add the new content there.

Do not analyse the possible signings here, but in the appropriate threads. If there is not one, create it.

All non-signings and rumours posts have been moved to the appropriate threads [url="http://www.talkbasket.net/forums/index.php?/topic/996-the-official-ricky-rubio-thread/page__view__getnewpost__fromsearch__1"]HERE[/url] and [url="http://www.talkbasket.net/forums/index.php?/topic/2785-differences-between-euroleague-and-nba/page__view__getnewpost__fromsearch__1"]HERE[/url][/color]

[url="http://www.talkbasket.net/news/fenerbahce-tabs-enging-atsur-3135.html"]Engin Atsur to Fenerbahce[/url]

Jeff Foote offiacialy signed for Maccabi(3 years)

http://www.sport5.co.il/HTML/articles/Ar...80482.html
according to one macvan is very close to maccabi they are waiting that the serbian league is over
[quote name='yking' date='18 June 2010 - 05:22 PM' timestamp='1276867374' post='22522']

according to one macvan is very close to maccabi they are waiting that the serbian league is over

[/quote]

Because only "One" wrote it, we have to wait and see.

One in the less realible source in the all world.
Serbian finals are over. You have been saying this for Macvan for months now... it's getting really old.

The thing is easy. Maccabi pays the club, they get him. Try to be cheapass, they don't get him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2023-24 EuroLeague signings and rumors TalkBasket 0 185 Nov 22, 2023, 3:10 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  Fantasy Challenge: Two major signings EuroLeague News 0 298 Oct 26, 2021, 8:59 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  Fantasy tips: Regular Season, Round 3 EuroLeague News 0 321 Oct 16, 2021, 3:28 pm
  Coaches may challenge one official's call per game this season EuroLeague News 0 311 Oct 2, 2021, 6:12 am
  Fantasy Challenge tips: Regular Season, Round 1 EuroLeague News 0 322 Sep 29, 2021, 9:08 am