Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010/11 season signings and rumours
[quote name='Maccabi_Fan19' date='07 June 2010 - 09:40 PM' timestamp='1275943232' post='21625']

dude,one little advice,coUch means sofa coAch means..basketball coach

and yeah I agree,they said that they'll come to a decision about Blatt in 48 hours(I think that he'll sign for Maccabi eventually)and then probably we'll hear about players signing

although I really hope that it's like the Eidson case with Macvan and Raduljica,everyone thought that Pini was going to the final four in order to check him out but later in the season he revealed that he actually signed already somewhere around May(they released the announcement in september,the last one of all the players that arrived to Maccabi in 09\10)

so maybe with Macvan,Raduljica,Saras,Burstein..it's just a formality thing

[/quote]

thanks
Engin Ozerhun is trying to bring Milan Macvan to Efes Pilsen,Hemofarm are trying to convince Macvan to stary at the club for one more year(he has a contract) as they will be in the Euroleague Qualifications.
dam
Obradovic to leave PAO? Efes Pilsen reportedly are showing interest in him already.
[quote name='SicKabba' date='08 June 2010 - 01:16 PM' timestamp='1275988579' post='21631']

Engin Ozerhun is trying to bring Milan Macvan to Efes Pilsen,Hemofarm are trying to convince Macvan to stary at the club for one more year(he has a contract) as they will be in the Euroleague Qualifications.

[/quote]

It means, that all those report about MTA were bullshit.
No.Maccabi did had negotiations with Macvan and Hemofarm.but they sotoped because of the situation in Maccabi
no it means that that pilsen wants him and maccabu wants him and it was known that hi had one more year in his contract
[quote name='SicKabba' date='08 June 2010 - 03:24 PM' timestamp='1275996283' post='21635']

No.Maccabi did had negotiations with Macvan and Hemofarm.but they sotoped because of the situation in Maccabi

[/quote]

Any way that it wili start again after Blatt will sign as a coach?

As I tald about Burstein? here it is:

http://www.sport5.co.il/HTML/articles/Ar...79841.html
[quote name='SicKabba' date='08 June 2010 - 12:24 PM' timestamp='1275996283' post='21635']

[/quote]

so maccabi is going to give up on him?
[quote name='SicKabba' date='08 June 2010 - 01:24 PM' timestamp='1275996283' post='21635']

[/quote]

the situation is?

that Maccabi gave up on him or the whole coach fiasco?

dammit that sucks,I really wanted him in Maccabi
If "I read" Federman's moves, he wants this Maccabi:

Great PG, Mekel and Sceyer

Richardson, Burstein

Eidson, Pnini

Macvan, Kadir, Bluti

Raduljica, Green.
[quote name='Roy M' date='08 June 2010 - 01:19 PM' timestamp='1275999584' post='21641']

Richardson, Burstein

Eidson, Pnini

Macvan, Kadir, Bluti

Raduljica, Green.

[/quote]

green? and who is Richardson?
[quote name='Roy M' date='08 June 2010 - 02:19 PM' timestamp='1275999584' post='21641']

Richardson, Burstein

Eidson, Pnini

Macvan, Kadir, Bluti

Raduljica, Green.

[/quote]

richardson?

NOT MEKEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that this should be Maccabi's roster Next year

Saras,Perkins,Scheyer

SG(don't have an idea),Burstein

Eidson,Pnini,Bluthental

Fischer,Lior(if he can get out of Caja)

Raduljica,Freeland(or another beefy center)
[quote name='Maccabi_Fan19' date='08 June 2010 - 04:27 PM' timestamp='1276000065' post='21643']

richardson?

NOT MEKEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that this should be Maccabi's roster Next year

Saras,Perkins,Scheyer

SG(don't have an idea),Burstein

Eidson,Pnini,Bluthental

Fischer,Lior(if he can get out of Caja)

Raduljica,Freeland(or another beefy center)

[/quote]

You didn't chach Federma's plans:

All israelis with 5 foreigners.
[quote name='Roy M' date='08 June 2010 - 02:36 PM' timestamp='1276000563' post='21644']

You didn't chach Federma's plans:

All israelis with 5 foreigners.

[/quote]

5?!?!

we have to play in the F*cking euroleague! we're not F*cking Ramat Gan!

can we really do something serious in the euroleague with Mekel,Burstein,Eidson,Bluthental,Raduljica?! I DON'T THINK SO!!!!
[quote name='Maccabi_Fan19' date='08 June 2010 - 04:40 PM' timestamp='1276000844' post='21645']

5?!?!

we have to play in the F*cking euroleague! we're not F*cking Ramat Gan!

can we really do something serious in the euroleague with Mekel,Burstein,Eidson,Bluthental,Raduljica?! I DON'T THINK SO!!!!

[/quote]

Federman likes Spins. He will land here 3 big names in PG, PF and C, with Eidson and Richardson (Aris) and he'll hope to sell tickets and bringing back the "israeli's character".
[quote name='Roy M' date='08 June 2010 - 02:47 PM' timestamp='1276001243' post='21646']

Federman likes Spins. He will land here 3 big names in PG, PF and C, with Eidson and Richardson (Aris) and he'll hope to sell tickets and bringing back the "israeli's character".

[/quote]

wait wait wait,Jeremy Richardson?! he sucks!

and federman can go to hell,this is not a store where he can just decide what ever the F*ck he wants

''1+1 buy 1 israeli get the the second one for free and the final four away from you as possible!! only today!''

we can't have 5 foreigners and 7 Israelis,no one is good enough

Burstein-Fine

Casspi-Fine

Lior-Great

but Halperin? Kadir? Mekel?

doesn't Federman know that Maccabi fans don't want Mekel?! He's as red as he can get!

we need 6 foreigners and 6 Israelis

the Israelis would be-Scheyer,Sharp,Burstein,Pnini,Bluthental,Lior(or Kadir)

the foreigners-Eidson,Fischer,Radljica,Perkins,Saras,Macvan(and send him on a loan for one year),Freeland

that's a great roster,we can't do anything with 5 foreigners
Inside info...........Obradovic has been given an enormous offer by Real Madrid. They want him to replace Messina.
[quote name='Panathinaikos' date='08 June 2010 - 02:58 PM' timestamp='1276001881' post='21649']

Inside info...........Obradovic has been given an enormous offer by Real Madrid. They want him to replace Messina.

[/quote]

and Messina can sign for PAO

they can trade
[quote name='Panathinaikos' date='08 June 2010 - 04:58 PM' timestamp='1276001881' post='21649']

[/quote]

And rebuild again?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2023-24 EuroLeague signings and rumors TalkBasket 0 118 Nov 22, 2023, 3:10 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  Fantasy Challenge: Two major signings EuroLeague News 0 287 Oct 26, 2021, 8:59 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  Fantasy tips: Regular Season, Round 3 EuroLeague News 0 311 Oct 16, 2021, 3:28 pm
  Coaches may challenge one official's call per game this season EuroLeague News 0 304 Oct 2, 2021, 6:12 am
  Fantasy Challenge tips: Regular Season, Round 1 EuroLeague News 0 308 Sep 29, 2021, 9:08 am