Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo ;]]
Hi,

I'm new here Smile My name is Lukas, I'm 15 years old Lithuanian. Smile I hope to get along with you. Smile I like sports (especially basketball, of course). Currently I pay most attention to LKL, Eurolegue (until now, because this season ended) and NBA (because of POs). I also very like Greece basketball league, ACB, NCAA, but I'm watching many basketball so I could also discuss about other leagues. My favorite team is Lietuvos Rytas. Foreign teams that I like are Olympiacos, Montepaschi, Panithinaikos. Smile

What more should I say? Biggrin

P.s. sorry for my bad English BiggrinD
Bench-Warmer.net - my new web blog! ||| lt.bench-warmer.net - lietuviška blog'o versija! ||| I'm on twitter
Hey, man, welcome! Nice to have u aboard Biggrin

Enjoy here as much as u can, and keep an eye on Adriatic league also Wink
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Of course Smile I like national teams of Serbia, Croatia and Slovenia so I'm keeping eye on Adriatic league too. Smile
Bench-Warmer.net - my new web blog! ||| lt.bench-warmer.net - lietuviška blog'o versija! ||| I'm on twitter
Welcome Lukas. Hope you'll enjoy ur time here Smile
Hi Lukas, welcome to Tb You have a wide interest in basketball which is a good thing. Stick around. And if there's any help needed feel free to ask staff.
Welcome from me too. But how on earth can you be liking both oly and pao??
Schwach wie flasche leer
Welcome aboard. And I second suricata's question...
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

lol, missed that Tongue

i third those questions these two asked Tongue
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Easily:

PAO = Šiška, Šaras.

OLY = Macijauskas, Kleiza Tongue

Except radical "red" or "green" fans motivation (which is not my case), I don't see many reasons not to enjoy both - PAO, OLY.

Still waiting for Sagenas answer as well, though he's obviously forgot about this thread.
(Jun 10, 2010, 11:41 pm)suricata Wrote: Welcome from me too. But how on earth can you be liking both oly and pao??

Welcome aboard kiddo, are you perhaps the youngest on the board here?

He may like both teams Suricata because Lithuanians have been on both sides maybe? Laugh
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
(Jun 12, 2010, 11:24 pm)straight forward Wrote: Easily:

PAO = Šiška, Šaras.

OLY = Macijauskas, Kleiza Tongue

Except radical "red" or "green" fans motivation (which is not my case), I don't see many reasons not to enjoy both - PAO, OLY.

Still waiting for Sagenas answer as well, though he's obviously forgot about this thread.

Well, as Saras said. The only sport in which Kleiza can beat him is in tennis Smile

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

so you just like ALL lithuanians no matter what... Crazy
Schwach wie flasche leer
Well, when it comes to foreign teams then almost every time it's not about that "I like it because I feel it good", it's just about game. Both teams plays different game style and that playing styles attract me. Smile

No, Lithuanians have nothing to do with it Biggrin If I could like one of this team because of Lithuanians then it would be Panathinaikos, because Olympiacos destroyed Macijauskas's career Sad Macijauskas was one of the best all time Lithuanian shooting guard with unbelievable accuracy. Smile
(Jun 14, 2010, 12:41 pm)Sagenas Wrote: because Olympiacos destroyed Macijauskas's career Sad Macijauskas was one of the best all time Lithuanian shooting guard with unbelievable accuracy. Smile

And Karnisovas. And Zukauskas. And Seibutis.

oly the lith-slayer
Schwach wie flasche leer
(Jun 14, 2010, 1:35 pm)Black Urum Wrote: ']

And Karnisovas. And Zukauskas. And Seibutis.

That's sarcazm? Seibutis still could become a very good player ;]]
(Jun 14, 2010, 5:05 pm)suricata Wrote: oly the lith-slayer

It's all Greek conspiracy to destroy Lit NT!